• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
esenol on August 10, 2022
We have a native app integration with Hubspot using oAuth. Because our users see the warning "this app is not verified", we want to verify our campany domain. But despite configuring our DNS settings as per directions, our domain still hasn't been v read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
FasalMehaboob on August 10, 2022
I am not able verify my MS Teams user verification and getting spammed by hubspot bot integration messages every minute.
0 upvote
0 Reply
Roham on August 10, 2022
Hi, I get this error when trying to integrate with my app: [Couldn’t complete the connection. This install link is no longer valid. Please visit HubSpot's App Marketplace to install this app.] We haven't done anything since a couple of read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SBhatnagar8 on August 09, 2022
Hi, I am trying to update almost 2K deal records, in a loop. However, only 100 updates in a sinlge batch update api call. it works fine for the first 100 updates, however succeeding updates fail with below error: "Cannot update more than %d obj read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
August 10, 2022 01:24
Hey @SBhatnagar8 , oh, I see... In that case, I have no real clue tbh. The only thing that I can think of but seems far-fetched is that the ...read more
AZuberi on August 09, 2022
Hi, Just started receiving this error: "Couldn’t complete the connection This install link is no longer valid. Please visit HubSpot's App Marketplace to install this app." When trying to connect to a marketplace app that is currently being de read more
Participant
August 09, 2022 23:13
We are also having the same problem since yesterday! Note: our app is not listed yet.
ricky23 on August 09, 2022
I'm following this guide: OAuth 2.0 Authorization Code grant type . I have completed Step 1 and 2. I'm stuck in step 3. I don't get the code appended to the redirect URI. I have put the Redirect URI as https://app.hubspot.com/ Any though read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
APear on August 09, 2022
Hi, I've just checked and this nuget package which is recommended on the documentation doesn't seem to work with oAuth. hubspot-net/HubSpot.NET: C# .NET Wrapper around the common HubSpot APIs. (github.com) SquaredUp.HubSpot.NET It says on t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ASavaliya on August 09, 2022
Hi All, can we find contact using email and secondary email addresses without using contact Search API? ` https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/contacts/abc@gamil.com?idPropetry=email ` I am using this API but it is only found on the e read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
August 09, 2022 04:34
Hi @Teun I already used Search API but it has some limitations like API rate limit and not immediately reflecting after creating a new contact.
shazeemsanofar on August 09, 2022
I am trying to get the OAuth Token using Hubspot API and it is throwing me the following error. { status: 'BAD_GRANT_TYPE' , message: 'missing or unknown grant type' , correlationId: '2cbd0077-f79d-4c2c- read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
FAbdau on August 09, 2022
Why Deal ID name change to Record ID? is this will impact to API source based on that properties?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 09, 2022 14:33
Hey, @FAbdau 👋 Looking at the information available in the Changelog , these changes are part of a larger project to bring consistency in namin...read more
saranglad786 on August 09, 2022
Hi, I have created C# ASP.NET class library for triggering HubSpot API so I know that HubSpot have daily and per second limit. So how should I handle daily and per second limit because on the same library so many methods are implemented and they ex read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 09, 2022 13:50
Hi, @saranglad786 👋 Great question! @himanshurauthan do you have any thoughts on how @saranglad786 can think about dealing with these limita...read more
IHaida on August 09, 2022
I tried using Beta of CMS API and faced the error during the authorization. Here is the request curl --request GET \ --url ' https://api.hubspot.com/cms/v3/knowledge-base/articles?portalId=25523320 ' \ --header 'Authorization: Bearer CPXxgsqlMBIOA read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
August 09, 2022 02:32
I left that on purpose, so you can actually see how that works. This is a test account and there is no actual data in it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.