• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
WGallo on March 05, 2024
Hi, we have a wordpress subscription website and whenever someone checksout we use the hubspot API to create a contact and deal on hubspot. The problem is that 90% or more of the contacts get created with a source of "offline sources". I know that read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KPerera on March 05, 2024
I want to search contacts based on keywords through the api. lets say i want to search all contacts where the job title is 'software engineer' and lastname 'Peterson'. how to get the selected group of contacts only?
0 upvote
1 Reply
March 05, 2024 07:40
The following code should do the trick! You can edit the filters and properties to return in the search options. You can also sort the results, but t...read more
skimura on March 05, 2024
example: Call Deal API within reference page. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/deals Select "Endpoints" tab. select "Endpoints" Select or search target API. select target API Input request parameter a read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
MarkS_TLG on March 04, 2024
We are currently syncing data between Dynamics 365 and HubSpot. Dynamics 365 has 2 distinct entities for people; Leads and Contacts where HubSpot has just Contacts. On the Dynamics side of things we utilize the native functionality of working Le read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Vermilion on March 04, 2024
Hi all, I've set up a custom event called Purchase to bring this conversion data into HubSpot from a third-party platform, which fires via javascript upon purchase completion. It is being passed via Google Tag Manager, and I can see in the HS cust read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
jamesr87 on March 04, 2024
I am doing a basic sequence of e-mail(s) with a scheduled follow-up call as step 3. What I would like to do is create a list that constantly pulls all phone call tasks into a list so that I can use that list in a 3rd party dialer which pulls lists v read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 05, 2024 05:49
Hi @jamesr87 , Thank you for contacting the Community! Allow me to consult a few HubSpot experts for some insights: Hello @zach_thre...read more
normtrainual on March 04, 2024
Hi. Aking if somebody has migrated historical Intercom conversation dat ato Hubspot Service Hub? How?
0 upvote
0 Reply
Hwise7 on March 04, 2024
Hello Team HubSpot, I hope you're doing well. I connected Helpwise with my HubSpot account and was unable to add Helpwise in the Filter Activity section. I've attached screenshots attached.
1 upvote
2 Replies
March 05, 2024 01:41
IKR, it would be super helpful if you could help we can add Helpwise to the integration list in the activity filter
BSouza2 on March 04, 2024
Hello, I currently have Hubspot as an <iframe> on my platform (Twilio Flex). But I can't capture events happening inside Hubspot because we have privacy lock on <iframe>. I need to capture the Hubspot access URL every time it chan read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
March 04, 2024 17:19
Hey, @BSouza2 👋 Thanks for your question. As you noted, direct interaction with an <iframe> from another origin is highly restricted. I ...read more
Solved
TBorah on March 04, 2024
Hi, I am trying to send event data from Amplitude to Hubspot using Amplitude destination. I am trying on my HS sandbox account right now. "There was an issue with sending your test event. HubSpot rejected payload with status code 400." And thi read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
March 04, 2024 18:38
Hi, @TBorah 👋 welcome to our community! Thanks for your question. If you haven't already, this might be worth a support ticket to clarify ther...read more
Solved
devphoenix on March 04, 2024
Hi Team, We have a specific use case where we need to validate whether a contact email belongs to a specific list ID. Essentially, when we provide an email address and a list ID as inputs, we should receive a response indicating success if the read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
March 04, 2024 12:17
Good morning! It is my understanding that that cannot be accomplished with a single API call so you might be looking at needing to implement a serve...read more
MHolt07 on March 04, 2024
Hi all, We are utilising the integration from Fluent Forms to Hubspot and are facing an issue with our very large form. When a field gives the error "property values were not valid," we are unsure which exact field is reporting this error. I jus read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 04, 2024 18:48
Hi Jaycee, Thanks for the response. I believe the plugin devs would most likely be using this endpoint instead. Would this one let me know what fi...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.