• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • Exchanger on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello! Can someone tell me how i change the layout of my chatbot? For example the color of the chatbot etc,
  • SAnzolut on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, This might be a longshot, but I'll give it a try anyway. I've seen that HubSpot's e-sign feature is powered by HelloSign. This allows to directly sign from a quote. Now my question would be whether it is possible to achieve a similar funct...
  • AGoel9 on January 19, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I have an unlisted app - which basically bulk messages people - i have downloaded it in my app testing account, now am trying to create a workflow for a static list of contacts, for that I have created an action as well - when i try to connect to an...
  • 01236 on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We are developing a hubspot App where we can send crm data from hubspot to our app and from our app to Hubspot. At present when user installs our app we are using OAuth and our callback is getting hit. But we are not getting any kind of notificati...
    Participant
    January 18, 2022 21:42
    @dennisedson Can you please help us with this
  • MWynne on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello HubSpot community, I am trying to get all deals closed after a specific date or with no close date at all from a HubSpot CRM using the following @hubspot /api-client JS code: hubspotClientObject. crm . deals . searchApi . doSear...
  • voji on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello everyone, I am trying to make a simple API call that would send all registered users from my app to HubSpot. Any idea which API endpoint would be best to use? Thanks, Voji
    January 19, 2022 06:25
    Hi Phil, could you please be a little bit more specific about " the form submit API when passing users". Is it form submit API certain endpoin...
  • LDorsey on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    With Google Tag Manager, I am currently conversations started with no problem. My question is, can you track whether a contact was assigned during a chat conversation?
  • ADedja on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello everyone, I am new here and I am working on creating custom objects in HubSpot. I want to have a property in my object that is a HubSpot user something like this Seller owner string HubSpot user How can I achieve th...
  • ErwinM on January 18, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, We use a number of custom properties on our deals. One of them is a datepicker field. We create, update objects only through HS webinterface. We only use the API to read deal objects from HS. Our integration pulls the deals from HS just ...
    January 19, 2022 07:06
    Hi, This problem occurs only when I use the search end-point. I generate the URLs using the HS ruby gem with: search_request = Hubspot::Crm::Deals::...
  • smondal22 on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello Team, I'm integrating Auth0 (an OAuth2 provider) with Hubspot via the OAuth2 route. However, a captcha verification in the middle of the authorization workflow is invoking the callback back to Auth0 2 times with different codes. The first call...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    January 19, 2022 00:16
    Hi! Need a bit more info here, where are you trying to implement this? Are you building some kind of web app on HubSpot with React?
  • Solved
    GVerma on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I created a custom object. When I was making some changes in the custom object, I specified event, module as required properties in my patch API call. Now I want to delete event as the required property from my schema. However, I am unable to dele...
    Community Manager
    January 18, 2022 13:50
    @GVerma You should be able to send this: { "requiredProperties": [ "module" ] }
  • Solved
    WDeneys on January 17, 2022
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I'm able to retrive information without incident, but DELETE is failing. It seems like a simple enough call 🙂 The terminated user from the GET /users call: <snip> { "id": "11004878", "email": "redacted@redacted.com", "primaryTeamId": ...
    January 17, 2022 15:35
    Updating in case this helps others: The DELETE worked when I passed an empty body. Weird. Second - to change a role, you also need settings.bill...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors