• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
KristjanJ on December 07, 2022
I have a following situation: Lets say our company sells Cars (Custom Object). We save our customers as Contacts. If a customer buys a car, we associate the customer with the car and vice versa. My question is, how to filter all Contact records to o read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
lblake4 on December 07, 2022
Hello everybody. I am integrating the Hubspot API and I got the issues when I fetch the activity of a contact in my contact list. The contact activity is like the screenshot below, how can I get it via Hubspot API? Thanks for support
SNowak6 on December 07, 2022
Hi! I have a problem when trying to search products using custom property. When I use "EQ" operator I'm getting a product as a result: { "filterGroups" : [ { "filters" : [ { "value" : "VKBA 1355" read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MPuge on December 07, 2022
Hi HubSpot community I've created a some additional currencies on my developer account through the HubSpot UI and I can fetch the currency ISO-codes with the " /account-info/v3/details " endpoint. How do I fetch the exchange rates linked wit read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
THammer on December 07, 2022
Hi, We are looking into sending transactional emails from HubSpot, either through SMTP og single-send. In order to do so, we will need to be able to attach pdfs; both static and dynamic ones. According to this blog post from HubSpot in 2020 , read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
December 07, 2022 03:40
Hey @THammer , I am the author of that article, I originally shared it on LinkedIn whilst I was working at HubSpot (no longer working there)...read more
AjayTaak on December 06, 2022
Hello, My name is Ajay. One of our customers is having a problem with XTEN-AV and HubSpot integration. He cannot find accounts and contacts on the HubSpot platform through the API "/crm/v3/objects/companies/search". Here are the details of the u read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AGoyani on December 06, 2022
Hey, I am using Hubspot forms API to track users' original source, and I have integrated Forms Api when user signs up instead of integrating the hubspot forms because we have one page signup and don't want to customize the hubspot forms design, so read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
mayanks on December 06, 2022
Hi, our company is planning to use hubspot CRM. We are using PHP as an implementation language in our system and PHP version is 7.1.33 . When I went through PHP and hubspot API integration then I found that hubspot's latest PHP library supports PH read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
abagrecha on December 06, 2022
Hi, I need Swagger Documentation for hubspot REST APIs. Where I can find it?
0 upvote
2 Replies
December 06, 2022 20:27
Hi, Thanks for reply. I am looking for a swagger json or yaml file which contains all the REST APIs for hubspot.
os-nik on December 06, 2022
Hi, just a feature request. The meetings API would benefit from a custom data field on the create meeting endpoint. This way we can associate arbitrary data relevant to our web application backend without having to hack around the `hs_internal_me read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
December 06, 2022 08:00
Upvote added!
RRoodt on December 06, 2022
Hi all I recently noticed that when a website enquiry comes through from an existing customer it removes some of the address details in Hubspot. Is there a reason why this would happend and how do i fix this? Ryan
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 06, 2022 11:49
Hi, @RRoodt 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Can you provide any additional details, code snippets, or screenshots to help provide our community with...read more
GKristjansson on December 06, 2022
I am trying to extract all notes from my companies HubSpot account. The code returns some things but no notes. This is the code, can anyone tell me why? client = hubspot . Client . create ( access_token = "access token which I will read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
December 06, 2022 06:18
Thank you for the reply! Ok good to know but one question. Is it possible to get all notes from a certain sales person instead of companies?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.