• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Canadero on April 13, 2024
This is probably going to the one of the most noob questions possible. I have a workflow. In that workflow I need to issue a POST request to an API to retrieve some information. The API authenticates via OAuth. The Webhook authentication conf read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
idunskiy on April 12, 2024
I'm new as a Hubspot dev, and I want to create my test app. I created an app. I copy and paste the Sample install URL (OAuth) in the browser and choose my created test dev account. And then, I see the white screen with the error. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
April 12, 2024 16:48
Hi @idunskiy Kindly take a referece of these help articles incase if you are not: Installing an app (hubspot.com) How do I create an ...read more
GCxm001 on April 12, 2024
I am looking for a JS code to user the MailTester Ninja Email Checker API Anyone using nodejs + axios could help ? I would like to qualify my mailing list before any communication to help getting a better sender reputation
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 12, 2024 13:46
Hi @GCxm001 , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I found two existing Community articles that might be partially relevant: ...read more
ASchadnev on April 12, 2024
script launch with transfer of user authorization data is implemented. The problem occurs when the widget is connected with a specific user (token + mail) and the page reloads. At that point, requests start pouring in until the stack is full. Af read more
DTestAccount on April 12, 2024
URGENT. Sometimes Missing X-Hubspot-Signature header
0 upvote
0 Reply
Yasar on April 12, 2024
Is there any REST API endpoint present to retrieve deleted records in hubspot?. If we restore the record, will archive flag will get affected?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 12, 2024 14:16
Hi, @Yasar 👋 We can delete object records via the API, but restoring them still requires you to do it in-app from the recycling bin — Restore...read more
Msharma9273 on April 12, 2024
We're creating a pipeline to handle 5 million daily records from our app, sending them instantly to HubSpot engagements. but seems like there is a limit in sending data via API calls.
0 upvote
2 Replies
Community Manager
April 12, 2024 16:26
Great call, @ChrisMagtoto 🙌 — Jaycee
wz3 on April 11, 2024
When clicking on the chat icon on the website and opening the chat box, I need to know the event when the chat box is opened. In the development documentation, I did not find an event that can listen for and open it , such as a window w read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 12, 2024 14:25
Hi, @wz3 👋 Welcome to our community! Thanks for your question. I'd like to invite some our amazing community members to the conversation — hey ...read more
gbultman on April 11, 2024
I am trying to get specific data through an API call. I have a report that uses Web activities (primary) as the data source. It counts the page views and I have a filter to filter it by URL. Which API endpoint do I need to use to get that read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 12, 2024 14:45
Hey, @gbultman 👋 You will need to work with the available endpoints listed here https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/analytics/reporting ...read more
austin_moore on April 11, 2024
Does anyone know the correct formating for posting to a company or contacts property that is a 'Multuple Checkbox'? I can get items to post by entering.. "Item" but not via a list such as.. ["Item", "Item Two"] As I recieve thi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor | Partner
April 11, 2024 20:08
@austin_moore - have you tried a semicolon seperator between items? That's at least one way I have seen the property values represented internally....read more
Solved
gsolomon on April 11, 2024
I am inquiring to see if anybody has a solution or workaround to the problem I am facing. I am looking to get the daily API usage statistics for a single Private App on my HS account. I found the below endpoint in HubSpot's documentation ( GET /acc read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
April 11, 2024 15:46
@gsolomon I haven't tested the endpoint myself yet, so I was hoping that the "name" returned in the response would point to a single private app...read more
Solved
BBirch6 on April 11, 2024
We are struggling to integrate with a third party vendor for SSO, I need to understand how can we pull data from a custom object through an association to a company or contact record...in our use case, we need to query about the membership status as read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
April 11, 2024 15:26
Hi @BBirch6 , You can make an GET API call to the contacts endpoint to retrieve the properties of that specific contact. You can simply pas...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.