• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
MarcusBB on September 30, 2022
I'm trying to do a simple search of deals: find all deals with a dealstage of closed won. This is proving surprisingly difficult. The documentation is not very helpful - the UI forces you to see everything through a very small portion of the win read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
thibauls on September 30, 2022
Hello, I would like to know if it is currently possible to display in an email for a contact the list of all records associated with a custom Object. I give you an example: Let's imagine that I have a list of contacts. These contacts have an ass read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
GTobin on September 30, 2022
I have a free developer hubspot account. I have tried to access api's like contacts with python code but it throws an error to say I do not have permission. I read on the internet that some api's are not accessible on a free developer's account. My read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SUpadhyay on September 30, 2022
Webhook url not sending any data in my php code when I am doing print_r($_POST), getting blank array. Anyone know the answer, please let me know.
0 upvote
0 Reply
Hsharma3 on September 30, 2022
Hi Team, We are creating an internal application which connects to the hubspot and fetch quotes, deals, company or contact information. Problem: Unable to fetch the discount fee information through web api (e.g. https://api.hubapi.com/crm/ read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 30, 2022 10:04
Hi, @Hsharma3 👋 Quick question to help clarify things a bit. Are you trying this for Quotes with discounts created in-app via the Quote Tool ? ...read more
PBaxter on September 30, 2022
Hi, We have a standard sandbox set up and sync'd. I was hoping to try a new idea for a Custom Object, but the nice big orange button "Create Custom Object" (that I see in my production account) is not visible in the sandbox. Any ideas o read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 30, 2022 08:51
Hey, @PBaxter 👋 To clarify for anyone else that might search for the same info, for HubSpot Sandbox Accounts you need to re-opt-in to any beta...read more
RAmritkar on September 30, 2022
Hi all, I am using ruby gem hubspot-api-client. I want to replace api-key method with access token but for every method I am getting error that only API-KEy and oauth auth methods are supported. Can someone/ @altjx / @garyelliot help here? read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ghilman on September 30, 2022
Hi, After moving to access token from API key, i am getting 500 internal error while creating a contactlist. It was working properly when i created it using API key but now it is throwing 500 internal error. Thanks
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
dcasso on September 30, 2022
Hi I am puzzled as to how to see all active tickets under a given owner. I was trying the following https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/owner/{ownerid}/associations/tickets but that doesn't work, and also that would give me closed tickets a read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner
September 30, 2022 01:20
Hey @dcasso , The Search API should do what you need here. See an example of how you could structure the request, in my case I'm just using ...read more
TheBon on September 29, 2022
Hello, I've had a question from our web developers, who are working on migrating the e-commerce bridge to the new API. They have reviewed the developers page on the topic. What is the simplest way of using the internalObjectId after changing to v read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JMercado4 on September 29, 2022
We are trying to connect Hubspot to our homegrown application that uses JWT authentication on the client-side. The JWT only exists in memory. We have SSO enabled that allows for navigation between both applications. As we navigate from our Hubspot l read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 30, 2022 10:18
Hi, @JMercado4 👋 Thanks for reaching out! If it's appropriate, please add your upvote and comment to this related Idea thread — Refreshing cust...read more
Solved
WelbiPaul on September 29, 2022
Hi; we're evaluating HubSpot analytics for our web application. Other analytics competitors have ways of redacting sensitive information from being tracked - by adding a class name or custom data attribute. Is there similar functionality in HubSpot? read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Employee
September 30, 2022 06:33
I'd maybe get more familiar with what HubSpot tracks. Maybe get a free account and create a few pages and mess around with it. If you throw the...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.