• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
RQadir on May 29, 2024
Hey, Can you please tell me Is there a way to fetch recent engagements specific to deals as I have used this endpoint https://api.hubapi.com/engagements/v1/engagements/associated/deal/{deal_id}/paged with limit and offset params but it is not retu read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MattPallatt on May 28, 2024
I have a free HubSpot account. I have a client with a paid HubSpot Account. I have an integration with my CMS which is pushing data, through the V3 Forms API INTO the clients paid hubspot account. When this happens I get an email from MY HubSpot acc read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
May 28, 2024 12:34
Sorry Steve, yes, am using the authenticated endpoint. And the free instance really has no place in the setup - that's in essence my problem. It ...read more
Egoi on May 28, 2024
Hi there, I´m trying to retrieve deal association tags using the API, but cannot find the property where this information is saved in the CRM. To be more precise, the data I want to retrieve is the one shown below This information is set read more
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
May 28, 2024 13:36
Hi @Egoi , You are looking for the association label to be specific. If you retrieve the deal using the 'read' endpoint, you can retrieve the a...read more
RWoolf on May 28, 2024
Hi Community. We use HubSpot Forms on our Squarespace website for charity referrals. We have an automated email response to all referrals sent, and on HubSpot this is set to 'on', the email is drafted and yet no automated responses are being sen read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DerekBallantyne on May 28, 2024
Please, can it be made possible to integrate and connect multiple GA4 and Google Tag Manager accounts in HubSpot? Or is this already available and I'm just not aware of it?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 28, 2024 16:17
Hey, @DerekBallantyne 👋 Thanks for your question. I do not see anything in the documentation for HubSpot and GTM that indicates this is poss...read more
wmf_dev on May 28, 2024
Hello, I have problems with the Marketing Beta API. I have used the POST request /marketing/v3/emails to create an email. I have added the parameters name, recipient and widgets to the body of the request, but the output does not contain any read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
May 28, 2024 08:41
Hi there, It looks like you're facing some issues with the Marketing Beta API. Here are a few points to check that might help resolve your issue: ...read more
alanger_fomf on May 28, 2024
Hi, I try to solve an issue for a custom module as base for a single send email template for transactional emails. So the base idea is to pass on an identifier for a custom object and us on the object stored data to create the email content. Ba read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
May 28, 2024 14:34
It's an odd issue. Is the '7008' the HubSpot object ID or another property you are using to query the record? If it is the record ID, can you pass ...read more
PabauUser1 on May 28, 2024
Hi, please help me with email signatures for a whole team the data tags dont seem to work at all even with the html code. Here is my code, and my problem are these: -I need to have the meeting link for every team member that is individual be embedde read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MartinN7 on May 28, 2024
Hi support, I'd like to know if I'm able to read association labels inside the hubl markup. I have the following scenario, I've created a custom crm object named "Events" to which users in the CRM get associated. When creating the association I als read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
May 28, 2024 06:29
Hi @MartinN7 , You can use the crm_associations function to retrieve the associated 'events' of your contact. In this HubL function, you ne...read more
MayIsais on May 28, 2024
Hi. I am a newbie here, and I need your advice. Thank you. For HubSpot Help Desk using the free plan, does it provide API access for integration to another application?
0 upvote
2 Replies
May 28, 2024 02:40
Thanks @AHernández60 . I will take a look. 😊
KSingh42 on May 27, 2024
I currently have a form that requires users to enter their phone number and other details. Once the form is submitted a contact gets created on Hubspot with the details from the form. A lot of times Contacts are also created Manually or through some read more
May 28, 2024 06:37
Hi @KSingh42 , I would advise to search for a freelance HubSpot developer who can code this for you. This might require a bit of testing and ...read more
Solved
kronst on May 27, 2024
I'm trying to create a custom workflow action which requires a file as an input field. I know that it's possible to use a contact property of file type, for example. But in my case this file always needs to be the same for any workflow execution. I read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
May 28, 2024 10:40
@kronst - If I am understanding correctly, based on your saying " But in my case this file always needs to be the same for any workflow execution."...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.