• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
theferrett on May 19, 2022
Straight from your documentation at https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/marketing/transactional-emails: curl --request GET \ --url ' https://api.hubapi.com/marketing/v3/transactional/smtp-tokens/sampletokenId?hapikey=YOUR_HUBSPOT_API_KEY read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
CGuillo on May 19, 2022
Hi 🙂 I have been trying to fetch data from Hubspot with Python and I am completely lost now. Hopefully someone can help 🙏 I have got the API key, created a test dev account, created an app, got the cliend id, the client secret, pip insta read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
tologon1 on May 19, 2022
We need to get several company properties every night. We have more than 200 thousand companies. It will take a lot of time and resources if we go through everything every time. There is such an endpoint: /companies/v2/companies/recent/modified read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 19, 2022 08:46
@tologon1 , I would suggest exploring webhooks as an alternative approach going forward. @Teun , what do you think?
MYATTHU-WSE on May 19, 2022
Dear All, How can i get "Updated By UserName" from zapier? Currently, I can only found "Updated By User ID". Objective: Normally, zapier update into hubspot and when check "Details" of properties, it shows "API Updated". What I would like to k read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
VJagadale on May 19, 2022
Hello, Instead of fetching all Contacts data using the below API endpoint https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all Is it possible to get only Delta Load (Incremental - Created/Updated) data based on the value of the field la read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 19, 2022 09:08
Hello @dennisedson Thanks for the reply. I am now able to use V3 endpoint to get Incremental Data, But with V3 endpoint I am not getting values fr...read more
ShubhangiPawar on May 19, 2022
Hi, We are facing below error while testing OAuth with a test sandbox account. "This account doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this app. Please contact the app developer." Can you provide solution f read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 19, 2022 08:40
@ShubhangiPawar What scopes are you you requesting? Most likely it is something that a test account does not have access to do.
SSakhuja on May 18, 2022
def update_deals(): client = hubspot.Client.create(api_key="XXXX") batch_input_simple_public_object_batch_input = BatchInputSimplePublicObjectBatchInput(inputs=[{"id":"123","properties":{"amount":"70","dealname":"ABCDEFG", "dealstage":"Current"}}]) read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
May 19, 2022 08:32
@SSakhuja Can you provide a little more context here? I'm not 100% on what I am looking at other than there is an error.
SSundar1 on May 18, 2022
https://api.hubapi.com/crm-associations/v1/associations/[contact_id]/HUBSPOT_DEFINED/9?hapikey=demo Hi the above endpoint gives the associated engagements of a contact in a random order. is there any way to get it in newest from the oldest or read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 19, 2022 08:04
@SSundar1 I think the best bet would be to use the CRM search where you can sort either ascending of descending. The only possible drawback ...read more
ZJung on May 18, 2022
Hi, I'm trying to check if the user have a permission to create contact through hubspot API, is there any way to get permission set from API? Thanks.
0 upvote
3 Replies
May 19, 2022 12:38
This is the best I could find. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Getting-User-Permissions-from-API/m-p/461797/highlight/true#M4515...read more
Solved
danhammari on May 18, 2022
When an error occurs while executing a HubSpot API I receive an error message that includes a correlationId value. Is this value intended for HubSpot internal use only, or is there a way I can use this correlationId value to get more information abo read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
May 18, 2022 13:19
Hey, @danhammari Great question! I confirmed with my internal resources that correlationId is for internal use. There is not an endpoint availabl...read more
JCHIRSCHY on May 18, 2022
Hello, I was assuming that a workflow would not do any further actions when an prior action is in error. A bit of context : I have a workflow with 4 custom code actions. For example, when the first custom code action throw an error, I was read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Community Manager
May 18, 2022 13:38
@LMeert is on the right path. If there are errors, it will still move to the next step. After the action, add a "value equals" step. From...read more
WPereira on May 18, 2022
Hey guys! Iam stay a difficulty to instanciate a sdk calling extensions using node.js whit typescript. Where using the documentation hosped in github i receive the error "Could not find declaration file for module".
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 18, 2022 15:07
Hi, @WPereira 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Can you provide any additional details, code snippets, or screenshots to help provide our community w...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.