• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
MStoilcheva on August 10, 2022
When creating a task within a workflow - the task is being created for each contact that passes through the action. Therefore - a single task might be created numerous times depending on the number of contacts that reached it, creating a bunch of t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
BPardonner on August 10, 2022
Hi Everyone, We have a Primary Mailchimp account with Multiple Secondary accounts for our Franchisees. They each maintain their own audiences/mailing lists. I am able to use the primary account to switch between and view the franchisees' email mark read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Lorinda on August 10, 2022
Hi All, I'm attempting to pull contacts and deals from the API by descending order of when they were last updated. I don't have access to the GraphQL API on my clien't plan. I'm using the below to pull the contacts along with custom attr read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
galatioto on August 10, 2022
Hi all I have developed a Click2Call integration based on your CallProvider SDK. It work well into my devEnv (using npm as you suggested) so I'm ready to move into production server. I've already made the App into devAccunt, installed into TestAccou read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
VPellicano on August 10, 2022
What is the correct endpoint to use to publish a change after a row has been added to a hubDB table? https://api.hubapi.com/cms/v3/hubdb/tables/TABLEID/publish/ or https://api.hubapi.com/cms/v3/hubdb/tables/TABLEID/push-live/ Neither work read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
stollz2 on August 10, 2022
Hi community, a webhook would like to get notified when a contact has been changed. Doe we need to list all properties to get notified if one of those properties have been changed? Or is there a more generic way like (if there was a change in any read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Santosh_P on August 10, 2022
In HubSpot company, I have created a custom property with FieldType = "select" Type = "enumeration" Then I started using those values in forms by toggling IN FORMS value to yes. Later I made a update to this property via CRM API ( https read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Youpsla on August 10, 2022
We are a merketing service company aggregating datas from diferents marketing channels for our client. Hobspot is one of this channel. I would like to. be able to retrieve contact/company associations. No issue doing that. After inital setup, I read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ShubhangiPawar on August 10, 2022
Hi Team, We are unable to create connection it's giving us below error. Couldn’t complete the connection This install link is no longer valid. Please visit HubSpot's App Marketplace to install this app.
0 upvote
0 Reply
IProfessor on August 10, 2022
I'm trying to develop a Hubspot's Click to Call app to use by my PBX. I've already studied the Calling Extension SDK guide and made a simple poc that works into my localhost by npm (npm start). Now I'm trying to move into production test evinrome read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
August 10, 2022 09:00
No news?
GMcCarthy7 on August 10, 2022
Hi, I am trying to create an integration that will respond to changes in the "Deal Probability" property and I would like to check my understanding: 1) Create a webhook subscription for the Deal object Properties changed. A public app is req read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
DW7 on August 10, 2022
Hi, I thought about embedding an application as iframe in hubspot. It would be a view that would help agents work with CRM. Is it possible to embedd 3rd party apps in hubspot? Or would we need to create our own view from scratch and just request read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
August 10, 2022 06:54
Hey @DW7 , Not entirely sure what you mean by Or would we need to create our own view from scratch and just request tickets from hubspot? ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.