• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • EJackson23 on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    0 Replies
    I'd like to limit the number of loops so it doesn't show more than 10 records. I've tried adding the range function but I'm not exactly sure where to put it. Thanks for you help. {% set contact_id = contact.hs_object_id %} {% set associated_obj...
  • charper_floqast on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I can't get values from my iframe form. I need to take extracted values and pass it to a third party api. This is how I'm trying it: <!--[if lte IE 8]> <script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/fo...
    Contributor | Platinum Partner
    July 27, 2021 14:37
    Hi @charper_floqast , Since you are working within the onFormSubmit try using the $form instead of your jquery object. //Change t...
  • NFortin on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, I'm trying to use the $hubspot->emailSubscription()->updateSubscription($email_addr,$data) method as documented here from php. I can get it to work to unsubscribe from all emails by setting data as:- $data = ["unsubscribeFromAl...
    Contributor | Diamond Partner
    July 27, 2021 10:27
    Hi @NFortin , Are you sending the data by using CURL? If you JSON encoded your PHP var, what happens if you `print_r` the result? Would you be able ...
  • RobertBaminger on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi! We have a serverless function which times out in some rare cases. When the request times out, the serverless function returns a stack trace. The problem is, this stack trace includes our private recaptcha key (even if it's not the re...
    Community Manager
    July 27, 2021 13:12
    @John , @tjoyce y'all have any advice?
  • VDrigin on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    We created a custom module called intruductions on HubSpot. Now we would like to access it via API. When I click on the module the ending of the link is the follwing: /objects/2-1110315/views/all/list Can I access it using something similar to...
    Community Manager
    July 27, 2021 13:16
    @VDrigin , I am assuming you are talking about a custom object and not a custom module. You can get all the records via the api with this get re...
  • BvanderLouw on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi all, I'm building a custom integration and I noticed that the API response deviates from the documentation.. The Hubspot docs for BlogAuthors show the following expected response; { "results": [ { -- other properties -...
  • CEducation on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    0 Replies
    I am using an endpoint to submit data to a form using an api key. (Screen 1) I send it to postman. The message "This hapikey (xxxx) doesn't exist. " is received in response. (Screen 2) But nevertheless, I used this key to create new properties and i...
  • MYermolayev on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello I'm building an intergation for fibery.io and our customers would like to see image from engagements in our platform. But when I request recent engagements all the images are with `signed-url-redirect` and seem to be unacessible from our syst...
    Community Manager
    July 27, 2021 10:51
    @MYermolayev How are the images associated with the engagement?
  • gustafm on July 27, 2021
    0 Upvotes
    1 Replies
    When accessing the HubSpot API to get the current subscription status for a given e-mail address, using the URL /communication-preferences/v3/status/email/{emailAddress} I always get the same, whether an e-mail is subscribed or not. The difference...
    Community Manager
    July 27, 2021 09:30
    @gustafm I just tested on my end (using postman) and this is the response which shows the subscription status: { "recipient": "willy@wonk...
  • TimMunro on July 26, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    3 Replies
    Certain contact add/update requests, particularly when setting 'firstname' property, recieve a HubSpot error response like this: {"status":"error","message":"Property values were not valid: [{\"isValid\":false,\"message\":\"\\\"test.services....
    Contributor
    July 27, 2021 12:40
    Thanks for the responses, that link is useful. Really seeking an answer to this: What is the rule/rules that trigger this error? (e.g. is there a ...
  • L_P on July 26, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    2 Replies
    How to use API to query number of calls and meetings by user? Please direct me to the best endpoint. Thanks!
    L_P
    Participant
    July 27, 2021 17:13
    Thank you that helps. I'm now getting that result and looping through the JSON in PHP. However I am having difficulty with the timestamps returne...
  • sdeveloper on July 26, 2021
    1 Upvotes
    5 Replies
    Hi everyone, I'm currently in the process of making a custom form module that essentially takes the input from the form on submit, and sends an API POST request using the input that the user has submitted. The problem is that I keep getting th...
    Participant
    July 27, 2021 09:44
    Thanks for the response. Do you know how I would edit/add the htaccess code for the website/module? The form module doesn't seem to have a .htacces...
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors