• Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
TDittberner on Juli 19, 2024
I cannot find the legacy v1 documentation or the v3 documentation. All there is is this now: https://developers.hubspot.com/beta-docs/reference/api I cannot find the contacts endpoint documentation or the deals endpoint documenation for eithe Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Juli 19, 2024 17:51
Hey @TDittberner 👋 I feel your pain. I'm relearning where everything lives, too. Versions — you can use the toggle to select from the sup...Beitrag ansehen
bradha on Juli 19, 2024
Hey everyone, Since Hubspot doesn't have a webhook for calls, I am instead polling the https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/calls/search endpoint. This works fine most of the time. However, every once in a while, I get a 401 Unauthorized respons Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
0 Antwort
SJames24 on Juli 19, 2024
I'm trying to validate the requests to my API from the custom cards in hubspot. I have 2 things that I'm supporting: GET data for the cards, and POST to "mark as primary". Both call the same base API with different endpoints, and as I said, one is G Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Juli 19, 2024 18:02
Hey @SJames24 👋 This looks like an exact copy of a post from last year. Unfortunately, finding NestJS info in the HubSpot community is a cha...Beitrag ansehen
zeeshan180 on Juli 19, 2024
Hi, I want to extract data from reports in "Reporting and data" tab. https://app.hubspot.com/reports-list/{my_account_id}/123456789/?filterInDashboard=true this is link to my report which I am trying to fetch. Problem is that I can't find any AP Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Mitglied
Juli 19, 2024 11:05
Hey @zeeshan180 , Currently, HubSpot does not offer a direct API endpoint to fetch data from reports created in the reporting and data tab or to e...Beitrag ansehen
SVenkatesan on Juli 19, 2024
Im trying to fetch custom object "hs_object_id" where note is created for this record today. Im using below graphiql query to get record. But results im getting are irrelevant. Below query fetching random id's with notes total value as 0. Expected Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Juli 19, 2024 18:14
Hi, @SVenkatesan 👋 Thanks for your question and for including your details. That is always helpful. I'd like to invite some of our community membe...Beitrag ansehen
MThuan on Juli 19, 2024
Hello Developers Team, Need help with adding Live chat on Website My Website has been created in React.js and I use HubSpotConversations to load the Hubspot chat widget , which is given by the Conversations SDK . But I'm facing wit Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Mitglied
Juli 19, 2024 10:52
@MThuan wrote: Hello Developers Team, Need help with adding Live chat on Website My Website has been created in React.js and I use Hu...Beitrag ansehen
noahfpf on Juli 18, 2024
I would like to: 1. Send an email from my own web app 2. Log that email to HubSpot and associate it with a HubSpot ticket, presumably through some version of the engagements API: - https://developers.hubspot.com/beta-docs/reference/api/crm/ Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Ratgeber/-in | Partner
Juli 19, 2024 14:00
You say that you have already generated the ticket for this workflow based on some other system to system trigger. There's alearly a lot not stated i...Beitrag ansehen
Hkrewson on Juli 18, 2024
Greetings. I have a custom object workflow that will enroll on a property being known. My end goal with the workflow is to use an email property on the custom object, locate a contact, and add that contact to a static list. My code (python 3.9 Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Ratgeber/-in | Partner
Juli 18, 2024 18:00
@Hkrewson - when I ran up against such version issues (likely cause for a new API) with HubSpot libraries in the past, I simply dropped down to the...Beitrag ansehen
SVenkatesan on Juli 18, 2024
I have created a report in Hubspot which displays Record ID of custom object and count of notes each record created everyday. Is there any way to get record id and count details through API.
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner
Juli 19, 2024 12:21
You can add a filter like you did. Once thing to know is that date timestamps are stored as miliseconds, so you'll want to use a filter like {hs_cre...Beitrag ansehen
EDevTeam on Juli 18, 2024
Hi guys, Do you know? How can i import products from multiple stores from magento into hubspot with different product urls? And then the email will get and send correct product url for per store?
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner
Juli 19, 2024 12:44
Importing products from multiple stores is straightforward if all the products are unique, have a unique identifier, and a property to store the sour...Beitrag ansehen
VigneshIyappan on Juli 18, 2024
We are encountering the following exception: "I/O error on POST request for ' https://api.hubapi.com/oauth/v1/token ': Connection reset." It happens randomly, and we can't determine the cause. Please help us identify the issue.
Community-Manager/-in
Juli 19, 2024 10:58
Hey, @VigneshIyappan . Please let me know if you have any follow-ups or if you get looped back here. Have a wonderful weekend! — Jaycee
Gelöst
teja21 on Juli 18, 2024
I have called contacts api from postman as shown in below screenshot. But it provides error for scopes as below. { "status" : "error" , "message" : "This app hasn't been granted all required scopes to make this ca Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Akzeptierte Lösung
Stratege/Strategin
Juli 18, 2024 16:50
Hello @teja21 , Is this a private app or a public app? In any event I've recorded a video running through authentication with both private and...Beitrag ansehen
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.