• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
TSpooner5 en Abril 17, 2024
I'm using the "Get a marketing event" endpoint in the Marketing Events API but the method shown in the documentation isn't working, paritcuarly the following part of the example: const apiResponse = await hubspotClient.marketing.events.mark Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
EAlderman en Abril 17, 2024
I have a custom property on Lists, and I'm trying to figure out how to set that property with the API. I'm using the v3 API to create the list. I tried passing a "properties" value along with the body but that didn't work. Is there any endpoint I Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Abril 17, 2024 19:01
Hi @EAlderman The Lists API is still in BETA and the documentation doesn't indicate whether it's possible to update custom properties. I've submi...Leer más
SAMsan en Abril 17, 2024
Hi Community, I'm trying hard to get social posts datas as we can see it in the "Analyze" tab, for example : I can't find any endpoint to read those datas back. Tried some of /event or /broadcast or /analytics but it looks like Hubspot API Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
mmaddiona en Abril 17, 2024
Is it possible to retrieve the BCC address for email tracking via Hubspot API?
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Participante
Abril 17, 2024 11:26
You can narrow down filters to suit your needs (direction, etc.) but it could indeed lead to errors... I never saw such an endpoint. But you can add ...Leer más
Julien7720 en Abril 17, 2024
We use API to add call recording We have a problem: after transcription, the speakers are reversed at the description
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
MBeima en Abril 17, 2024
Hi everybody, I am looking to connect our external phone provider with Hubspot. In order to do that they need an API connection. But since API Keys are no longer available I am trying to set up an app. However I am not sure how to set u Leer más
Participante
Abril 17, 2024 11:18
Hi @MBeima Since there's no call nor engagement scope, those should work. That's how my app is configured to add calls and notes and records to de...Leer más
HSuryvanshi en Abril 17, 2024
Error: 'Discovery' object has no attribute 'lists_api' def get_hubspot_lists ( access_token , params 😞 client = hubspot .Client.create( access_token = access_token ) try : # Retrieve a Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Abril 17, 2024 17:52
Hey, @HSuryvanshi If you are updated to the most recent version of the Python SDK, you might want to try opening an Issue here https://github.com/...Leer más
sjain05 en Abril 17, 2024
There was a problem loading the media URL. Please contact the module creator. I have successfully added an app for Media Bridge and I have also created a new module to add images from Media Bride but now when I add an image I am facing this Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 18, 2024 00:03
hello @Jaycee_Lewis yes, I have set up the developer account and initialized the object definitions. I'm facing this issue only for images the v...Leer más
Mobydick en Abril 17, 2024
Our goal is to create a nightly task in our python back end, in order to create/update contacts in Hubspot. I have created a private app and got the api key, and successfully tested the get list contacts api through postman. Next step, is to crea Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 18, 2024 02:36
Hey @SAMsan , I was also advised to create an App Developer Account and then create a new test account - then create a private app in that portal....Leer más
joewang85jp en Abril 16, 2024
Hi, I am building a settings page for my public app. I am facing a problem similar to the one described in this question: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Hubspot-Public-App-Settings/m-p/777367#M62788 According to th Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Abril 17, 2024 17:31
Hey, @joewang85jp 👋 Thanks for your question. Because it's an ongoing development project and the specifics of your code can vary, it's...Leer más
raninir en Abril 16, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to use the example code from POST /settings/v3/users/ locally but I get the error "TypeError: UserProvisionRequest.__init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'first_name'". https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/settings/ Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 17, 2024 09:37
Hello @Mike_Eastwood , researching within the Hubspot libraries for python, the parameters for first_name or firstName and lastName and last_name a...Leer más
CEgos en Abril 16, 2024
I've created a website with Nuxt 3. In app.vue, I've integrated the HubSpot tracking code. Theoretically, the cookie consent banner should appear. The script loads correctly, but it never displays. I've cleared cookies, opened the page in incog Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.