• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
TZiesing on September 27, 2022
Is there any way via API to get form submission data with all related contacts which submitted the form. In other words: I would like transfer all form analytics data but also the related contacts with contact details. I figured out the conta read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Elite Partner
September 27, 2022 02:22
Correct if you wanted to do it in the most efficient way option 1 using webhooks is what I'd recommend but appreciate you'd need Operations Hub Profe...read more
psant on September 27, 2022
Hi Team, I have a hubspot free account & created a contact us form but not able to setup email. I have below requirements:- 1. How to customize an email template for admin & users also don't want to send user submitted value in emai read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
September 27, 2022 02:20
Hi @psant If you've a free account you should be able to setup a simple workflow that sends an automated email to the contact who submitte...read more
VoytechMedia on September 26, 2022
Hello everyone, HR from company I work for is using Linkedin Talenthub for their recruitment process. We have career's page on our website where data is pulled from LinkedIn jobs dashboard https://www.ziflow.com/job-offer#director-of-product-mar read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
September 27, 2022 02:25
Hi @VoytechMedia , My advice would be to explore using the HubSpot Forms API . This would give you total control over the form markup and mos...read more
lmicol on September 26, 2022
I created an app. I have already configured the App's information; which includes name, logo and description. But when it comes to configure Auth's app, I was able to set the redirect URL. I am unable to set any app's scopes though. I attemped to read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
LWright1 on September 26, 2022
I have the following code... client = hubspot.Client.create(access_token="pat-na1-.......-d8f7356736") properties = {"amount": "100", "hs_product_id": "160978607", "quantity": "1234"} simple_public_object_input = SimplePublicObjectInput(prope read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SGA-EST on September 26, 2022
My questions are: 1. What is the difference between timeline events and custom behavioral events? 2. When do you use which? 3. What are the pros and cos of either? I cannot see if I need to upgrade to Marketing Enterprise to do the followi read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
September 27, 2022 01:57
Hi @SGA-EST , It's a great question and something I've been asked before, I've included a breakdown of the key differences below but also TLDR...read more
KKauper on September 26, 2022
Hi All, I have created a Hubspot app using the Extensions API. The user sees the app on a deal page. When the user clicks a button in the card, our SaaS app is opened via an iframe (IFRAME action). At this point, in our SaaS app, I want to have read more
PEscrieut on September 26, 2022
Hello, I'm using the API to build a quote. If i'm using one of the standard template the quote is well generated. If I'm using a custom quote template the amount of the quote is good but all the products are not shown (either on the PDF or W read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 26, 2022 09:02
Hi, @PEscrieut 👋 Thanks for reaching out! Hey @BootstrapC , do you have any tips you can share with @PEscrieut ? Thank you! — Jaycee
JLi57 on September 26, 2022
Logging WhatsApp engagements is now possible in the UI. Is it possible to do that through the API?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 26, 2022 11:10
Hey, @JLi57 👋 Thanks for the great question. The product team kindly let me know there is nothing available at this time. It's being looked into...read more
DSapphire on September 25, 2022
How we set Task Due Date & Time of TASK using API in C# I'm using an API to generate contacts and tasks for those contacts. I need that task's due date and time to be specified. All references I've found for the due date mention usin read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MicoleDev on September 25, 2022
Hi, I am testing Hubspot CRM for future integration into our platform. After I try to create a custom object schema I get this exception error: Authentication credentials not found. This API supports both API Key and OAuth 2.0 authenti (t read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
September 25, 2022 15:55
I agree with you that this is weird. There is a pilot that you have to request access to allowing you to use OAuth to create schemas. That is t...read more
PKamble2 on September 23, 2022
Hi, We have been using apikey to authenticate single send api to send email in our integration. As per https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/intro-to-auth , should we migrate to Oauth authentication since apikey is going to be sunset?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 26, 2022 08:25
Hey, @PKamble2 👋 That is correct. If you are using an endpoint that uses OAuth or an API key for Authorization, such as the Send a single trans...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.