• Plus de mentions Jaime
Statut
Tout
  • Tout
  • Résolues
  • Non résolue(s)
  • Sans réponses
MVermeulen le Avril 24, 2024
Can anyone help with this. My hubspot forms dissapear from my website when denying cookie consent. Installed cookiebot, put the cookies from huspot as nesesarry. Website made with webflow Cookiebot installed with GTM. No idea why this is happ Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
rasoriano le Avril 24, 2024
So before actually discovering that there's a built-in function to remove / load a widget, we are doing it using a CSS class: const hubspot = document.getElementById('hubspot-messages-iframe-container'); if (hubspot && role === 'ad Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
AFleischer le Avril 24, 2024
We have integrated Weglot into a test site and the translation is very good. Unfortunately, the forms are not translated. Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this? Can the Java script be integrated into a form module? <script type="text/j Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
thecoolcoder le Avril 24, 2024
I have a React card that I built and I am listing links in custom card that I create in iframe. I am trying to refresh the contents of the card after I add a link in the iframe. My card should show new link in card. But currently, I have to manually Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
MHenderson42 le Avril 24, 2024
I am getting duplicate after tokens when doing GET request to conversation messages. Example: .../conversations/v3/conversations/threads/{threadId}/messages?limit=500&sort=createdAt&after={afterToken} The first request returns a pag Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
EliVeridas le Avril 24, 2024
Hello community! 🌠 Currently, we work integratedly with HubSpot and Zoho CRM at the level of: Contacts, Companies & Deals. Many times, when a Deal is integrated from Zoho to HubSpot, the associated Contact fails to synchronize because i Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
rbutler-nw le Avril 24, 2024
Hello, At my company, we use the HubSpot Email APi to send in email content and send emails via an external tool via our HubSpot account. We have been using this API with no issues for quite a few years now, but all of a sudden we are getting th Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
TBizOps le Avril 24, 2024
Hi, we are using HubSpot workflows that trigger a webhook. Our endpoint is on a secure private server, so we need to allowlist the possible domain urls coming from this flow. We know you don't have static ips but we were told it was possible t Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
Arundas le Avril 24, 2024
To get properties of a certain ticket : https://api.hubapi.com/crm-objects/v1/objects/tickets/{ticekt_id } , - this is the api being used. I have seen properties like : ' hs_all_associated_contact_mobilephones' or 'hs_all_associated_contact_pho Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Gestionnaire de communauté
Avril 24, 2024 11:05
Hi, @Arundas 👋 You can find the Association limits here . Best, Jaycee
SKundu6 le Avril 24, 2024
Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. We are seeking assistance with an issue that has arisen following our transition from using Hapikey (v2 version) to a Private App (v3 version) for our API calls. Since making this change, we have enc Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
PChumson le Avril 24, 2024
I use engagement Response is success When i look to assosiation history in ticket.Column name is show Unknown Object
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
Leotta le Avril 24, 2024
Hi, I would like to create a form where a post code is automatically converted to an address when a user type there. How can I implement this feature?
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Participant
Avril 24, 2024 06:22
It looks like you'll have to create a XHR request from the page embedding the form to any external geocoding service like Google Places API or so. Kn...Lire la suite
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Vous cherchez à entamer une conversation ou à poser une question ?

Créez un post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.