• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
TDearlove6 on February 28, 2024
Hi All, long shot. We are trying to replace our current forms with a HubSpot form, but the blocking issue is we need to create a Rudderstack track event that fires upon from submisssion. Has anyone done this before? While HubSpot is a Source in Rudd read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
aidanh on February 28, 2024
In some scenarios a meeting may be scheduled by an existing contact but in the context of another company that is not their primary company. Firstly, because the contact is going the schedule a meeting via the meeting scheduler tool, it will con read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
February 28, 2024 22:08
Sorry I meant like on the PATCH meetings endpoint. I know when a meeting is created (POST) you can add associations at that time, though because this...read more
ASoat8 on February 28, 2024
We've integrated data our Sales CRM into HubSpot and want to set up an automated process to merge records in HubSpot. The business rule would be for HubSpot to merge any Contacts where their 'salescrm.customer_id' is the same. Anyone know how tha read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
February 28, 2024 19:27
Hi @ASoat8 👋 As far as I'm aware, there's no native "Merge Contacts" workflow action offered by HubSpot. As such, I see your options being...read more
FBizzotto on February 28, 2024
Hello. I'm using the HubSpot API to integrate it with my system and I wanted more clarity on how to use the `hs_unique_creation_key` property. I see it listed in the properties of every object type, but I don't see any documentation of it. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 28, 2024 17:17
Hi, @FBizzotto 👋 Welcome to the community. The error message you shared tells us the answer — the `hs_unique_creation_key` property is ...read more
AWhyBravo on February 28, 2024
Hey everyone, I have set up a few webhooks and am now running on production. With my app, I am saving the hubspot portal ID when they connect to Hubspot and connecting this to the tenant. Then, when the webhook events come in, I can match the tena read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
February 28, 2024 21:44
Hi @AWhyBravo 👋 Very strange indeed. Just to make sure I understand correctly, you're referring to HubSpot Public App Webhook subscription...read more
AdamBenjamin on February 28, 2024
Im having some difficulty solving this Error in my Next.js 13 application. Full Error: Unhandled Runtime Error Error: reCAPTCHA placeholder element must be an element or id Im am using the app router and integrating the hubspot form using an em read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RonaldoRubens22 on February 28, 2024
Is there any way, using the V4 association API, to place more than one object_id at once, without having to call the API several times? This is the way I'm currently doing it:
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
February 28, 2024 22:00
Hi @RonaldoRubens22 👋 You might like to consider using the List Deals endpoint and specifying Line Items as a target association to be r...read more
kzhang1 on February 28, 2024
is there api support like this feature like this
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
February 28, 2024 10:48
The below user refernece will also help you - https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/email/transactional_email/single-send-overview
J-Gelt on February 27, 2024
Our API integration calls the Hubspot API roughly around once per minute. Sometimes a little higher, but certainly nowhere near the secondly limit of 150 per 10 seconds; 4 search requests per second; and we have 498448/500000 daily left. Every ti read more
2 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
February 27, 2024 22:02
Same here. We made 130 calls to the search API in the entire _day_. This must be a bug / regression
DLee23 on February 27, 2024
I am trying to see how we can see who signed up for our courses in Skilljar and those who have not. Seeing that the integration API key is deprecated, so wondering if there is a workaround or code we can use to push that info to show in a contacts p read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 27, 2024 19:26
Hi, @DLee23 👋 thanks for your question. Have you looked into using Private Apps or OAuth and a Public App ? Either will allow you to provi...read more
Solved
DZoladz36 on February 27, 2024
Hi, I have the following custome code built out in HubSpot in a workflow. const hubspot = require('@hubspot/api-client'); exports.main = async (event, callback) => { // start client const hubspotClient = new hubspot.Client({ accessToken: pr read more
Accepted Solution
Contributor
February 27, 2024 22:12
Looks the results property is being accessed on an undefined object ApiResponse.body is undefined Which means issue with the response from the hubs...read more
BMitrof4 on February 27, 2024
Hi there, I was wondering if it was possible to run an API call in a workflow to pull specific information from an email within HubSpot's "Conversations" tool through the use of a private app? The use case here would be to pull the body co read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 27, 2024 22:21
Intersting problem statement - Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !! Hi - I hope that you are Doing good !! This can be accomplished with AP...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.