• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Celynsa on April 23, 2024
Anyone can help to explain to me what is the meaning of below Server response? local variable 'new_customer' referenced before assignment
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
April 23, 2024 07:48
If you can show some of your code related to using the variable it could help someone help you. The error is saying your code tried to use the value...read more
alafaix on April 23, 2024
Hello ! I would like to retrieve a company by name with the api v3 and not with the id. To be honest i would like to create a company just with the CompanyName but because the name can be multiple, I would like to make a API call before to know i read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
April 23, 2024 07:57
You can use the idProperty parameter in the to tell the api method you are going to use another unique value to reference the object - in your case t...read more
kavya11 on April 23, 2024
Hi Team, we are planning to integrate our WebRTC softphone in the CRM Itself to make the agent can handle the CRM related work with call control also in the same page he is working. Our WebRTC Softphone is simple html based iframe that will aut read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
April 23, 2024 03:48
Hi Hubspot team we are looking some answers here
RDas8 on April 23, 2024
I'm writing to convey our desire to investigate the possibility of our companies working together. We are interested in integrating & publishing our cloud solution( redOrange.ai ) with Hubspot which I believe could provide significant value t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
rjonessprint on April 22, 2024
Hello, we are encountering an issue with a script that has existed and been working for many years, but has now stopped. This is on a page populated with data from a `dynamic_page_hubdb_row`. The code goes as follows: We establish the location i read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
April 23, 2024 08:20
I saw some people referencing seeing HubDB issues yesterday over on the HubSpot developer slack channels. So probably a hiccup on the HubSpot side I...read more
GHunt5 on April 22, 2024
Is this possible?
1 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
April 22, 2024 15:53
Hi @GHunt5 Kindly give a try with the feature - "Time on Page" within the chat settings to see whether it solves your requirement, ...read more
TWentworth on April 22, 2024
I've been running a daily process to generate an email using https://api.hubapi.com/marketing/v3/emails/ It worked great for 6 months but started returning errors last Monday. Even the sample API code on https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/ap read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
raninir on April 22, 2024
Hello, I want to obtain the role/permission id of a user to add it to the user creation through API I'm trying to use this endpoint but it doesn't give me the ID GET /settings/v3/users/roles Or how can I obtain or copy the permissions?
0 upvote
2 Replies
April 22, 2024 16:47
Hi! @Jaycee_Lewis , I'm trying to test from the page and it gives me an error, in my APIKey I have the requested scopes I want to copy the...read more
SDelamarre on April 22, 2024
Greetings, With the removal of the ip_address field from the API, are there other ways for fields like " IP country " or " IP city " from a contact to be automaticaly set by Hubspot ? Or do we need to find the ip : country/city association read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
April 22, 2024 22:48
@SteveHTM In my case, I'm using the curl endpoint POST/PATCH /crm/v3/objects/contacts/ to add new customers data once a day to the hubspot access ...read more
GGiraud on April 22, 2024
Hi, I try to get some activities of the contacts. I managed to get nearly all I needed but I can't find how to get the following elements : call-to-action marketing events (I tried to use /events/v3/events/?eventType=e_attended_marketing_eve read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 22, 2024 17:06
Hey, @GGiraud 👋 I hope you made some progress here. I have a few of the answers you are after: CTA API — there is not a CTA API. If you are ...read more
Solved
Mobydick on April 22, 2024
Is it possible to batch create contacts with an override property? I want to always batch create contacts even if they exist on Hubspot. My goal is to override them every time I POST to ` /crm/v3/objects/contacts/batch/create`
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
April 22, 2024 13:18
Hey, @Mobydick 👋 Thanks for the great question. The Contacts API documentation doesn't list this as an option. If you are sending the email ad...read more
HKethineni on April 22, 2024
I am trying to retrieve records with details that are stored in a list. The closest I could reach to get a list of records associated with that particular list. However, I need to access the details of the record as well. The endpoint I have used is read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
April 22, 2024 13:27
Hi, @HKethineni 👋 You'll need to make a second call. One option is to use the Search API which allows you to set the properties you want ret...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.