• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • AlanBullpitt on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am trying to use the /crm/v3/imports API endpoint to bulk upload notes attached to a Deal ID using NodeJS. The import request works when I just have the Deal ID as soon as I try and link a note to it I get a HTTP REQUEST ERROR. A few things I have...
    Community Manager
    October 18, 2021 19:21
    Thanks for your post @AlanBullpitt ! @hilton22 and @miljkovicmisa , would you mind sharing your advice for Alan?
  • dennisedson on October 18, 2021
    1 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Ok. We figured we would give you a little time to recover from Inbound before we hit you with this one. Go ahead and open up your calendars. I will wait... (Dennis sips some coffee as he patiently waits) Alrighty! November 10 at 11:00...
  • bibipaulp on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hi, Please share details on hs_is_closed in deals API, if this filed value 'true' means that deal is closed? or indicate any deal stage closed ? or any other indication of deal Thanks, Bibi
  • VPatil3 on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hello, I am implementing hubspot api rate limit policy in nodejs using cisco node/rate-limiter module. I am using some reference code and there is configuration file like this { "name" : "RATE_LIMIT_OAUTH2_ENDPOINT" , "description" ...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    October 18, 2021 06:15
    @VPatil3 , HubSpot also returns the daily limits in the header of each response, so you could try to dynamically set the token values based o...
  • Solved
    Saikumar12 on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    What is the User experience from hubspot when user reaching API rate limit of Hubspot
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    October 18, 2021 03:48
    Hi @Saikumar12 , This will be the response for whatever is making the call to the HubSpot API. So if you have a script that is making a call,...
  • vsevolodlis on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi, looks like after the recent update the phone plugin widget container height does not fit the underlying custom plugin iframe content height. The phone plugin controls are now hidden and customers are unable to make calls using the phone plugin....
    Community Manager
    October 18, 2021 07:52
    @vsevolodlis What update are you talking about? Can you also provide a link so we can see an example?
  • Solved
    joan1 on October 18, 2021
    0 upvotes
    4 Replies
    Hi everyone, I come back with a new problem including vue js with the beta: https://github.com/HubSpot/cms-vue-boilerplate . I saw different problem talking about that, I don't understand if severless function can help but I still fil...
    Contributor
    October 18, 2021 18:50
    Hi @Teun , I see thanks for the tips, I will have a look on this solution to make it work. Kind regards. Joan
  • upFlowMe on October 17, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    As shown in the next image, I'm on the events history tab (workflow events) inside a workflow, and it shows all the events that were executed. Clicking on the first one, it opens this "workflow history" on the right side, containing the details of ...
    Community Manager
    October 18, 2021 07:43
    @hilton22 , @Oscar1 can either of you help out here? 🙏
  • Cainley on October 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I need help. I need basic help. Here is the deal. I am running this code below from PHPStorm with the commposer installed an pointed. I cannot get the local web server to run it, And I get a 500 error when running it on the PHP/IIS W...
    Community Manager
    October 18, 2021 07:38
    @MichaelC 👋 Any chance you could help out here?
  • MWynne on October 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I am trying to let people log in to my 3rd party website using their Hubspot account. It seems like the user has to have the "App Marketplace Access" permission if I set it up using an integration app though. I'm concerned that the standard user wil...
    Community Manager
    October 18, 2021 07:55
    @MWynne I am not 100% clear as to what you are trying to do. Apologies for that. Can you add some more details to the question?
  • Bengaluru on October 15, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I'm trying to copy my HubSpot Deals which contains both "company deals" and "contact deals" to Google Spreadsheets using Google AppsScript by an API integration that is working completly fine for me. Now, my doubt is, how to identify the de...
    Recognized Expert | Partner
    October 18, 2021 07:45
    Thanks @dennisedson Hey @Bengaluru So you're trying separate the deal line items based on their association to a contact or to a co...
  • DavidN on October 14, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    By default the Product Object has the propertyfor image: hs_images (Image Url) But when you activate the bridge another property is created: ip__ecomm_bridge__image_url (Image URL) What is the need for 2? and why is no image Avatar showi...
    Community Manager
    October 18, 2021 06:45
    @DavidN , @zaklein asked a similar question here. I am working with the product team to get an answer. When I have one, I will let you (an...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors