• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • PGVS on October 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Would like to do something like using GET on: https://api.hubspot.com/engagements/v1/engagements/<Engagement_ID>?hapikey=<API_Key>&fields=engagement.timestamp I'd like to be able to look through all of the engagements i...
  • SMondal2 on October 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Our goal is to add new accounts created on our website to HubSpot automatically through API and update their information later on user's dashboard I guess CRM API is ideal for this use case. However, I need more information about which API I ...
  • JP0 on October 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    Hello everyone, I'm looking for integrate the resubscription in our website. The form has already integrated but the sentence of resubscription (which allows the sending of the resubscription email) is yet missing. I don't know how to insert it...
  • bsjut on October 22, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi colleagues, my understanding is that the best practice to connect the web analytics history to a contact in Hubspot is to submit that user a) via the Form Submit API and b) submit the hutk token along with that request We have a ...
    Community Manager
    October 22, 2021 08:21
    @bsjut Via the forms api would be the recommended route. You can change the timestamp of the submission to whatever you want. I have not seen...
  • BGao on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Hi, Are we able to design marketing email (templates) containing our own parameter formatting eg: {{ member_name }} (we are using these in our current system), and use api to get the email (templates) html source and send email using our own SMT...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    October 22, 2021 10:22
    Hi @dennisedson and @BGao , I've looked into this cause we tried to build a mail archive that required sending the source code of an email ...
  • Solved
    danhammari on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I am confused by the API documentation for CRM Objects of type Product. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/products The Overview tab for the Product object states the following: Associations between products and other objects - Prod...
    Contributor
    October 22, 2021 09:33
    Ah, I see the distinction now. It breaks with the expected pattern that other CRM objects use. With other objects, you create two objects and then as...
  • RJCampbell on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    Can't find a category for this question, so I will start here. Could not login to our URL that hosts the hubspot plugin. Attempt is met by WAITING FOR TRACK.HUBSPOT.com. I cannot find anything on this. What is track.hubspot.com and why is it blo...
    October 22, 2021 09:26
    Sorry -- the site that hosts the Hubspot app
  • odavid0 on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hey trying to update prop firstname for contact with vid using : https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/contacts/update_contact Got status 204. however, I don't see that the prop changed. In addition, i see it added to props history but...
    Participant
    October 22, 2021 03:36
    I not use the v1 version of the API but v3 : https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/contacts So, I have not concret experience with v1 AP...
  • CMan7 on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    [setting] wordpress + avada https://promo.indicaid.com [request] send out an email immediately when the visitor enter the email in the email banner form: hubspot form (or avada form) sender : hubspot (account created) ...
    Community Manager
    October 22, 2021 08:43
    @CMan7 Have you checked out the forms documentation ? Scroll down to the "Create a follow-up email" section. @jonchim might be able to help...
  • RWatkins on October 21, 2021
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    I'm triggering a webhook from a contact-based workflow. About 95% of the time the X-HubSpot-Signature matches the hash I'm generating, but occasionally the signature and hash do not match. I've been able to confirm that the issue is with the body o...
    Community Manager
    October 22, 2021 08:46
    @prosa , have you seen this issue?
  • OndrejKoula on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello everyone, I am getting stuck on obtaining the AB test variant content of the website page. The problem is, that my web page is in state of AB testing, so I have MASTER version and particular VARIANT version related to the master. When I cal...
    Community Manager
    October 22, 2021 08:47
    @theAndreyK , any chance you have explored this?
  • pbacelar on October 21, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi everybody, I'm in charge of building a portal cloner from a production portal to a test portal. I have to create or update properties of existing object class/entities on production, from production portal to test portal. For Entity "...
    Community Manager
    October 22, 2021 08:51
    @pbacelar Totally not the answer to your specific question, but have you looked into the newly release sandbox feature? Just did an AMA on it...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors