• Mais votados
Estado
Todos
  • Todos
  • Solucionado
  • Unsolved
  • Sem respostas ainda
SVenkatesan on Julho 18, 2024
I have created a report in Hubspot which displays Record ID of custom object and count of notes each record created everyday. Is there any way to get record id and count details through API.
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
EDevTeam on Julho 18, 2024
Hi guys, Do you know? How can i import products from multiple stores from magento into hubspot with different product urls? And then the email will get and send correct product url for per store?
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
VigneshIyappan on Julho 18, 2024
We are encountering the following exception: "I/O error on POST request for ' https://api.hubapi.com/oauth/v1/token ': Connection reset." It happens randomly, and we can't determine the cause. Please help us identify the issue.
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
teja21 on Julho 18, 2024
I have called contacts api from postman as shown in below screenshot. But it provides error for scopes as below. { "status" : "error" , "message" : "This app hasn't been granted all required scopes to make this ca Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
davidSquad1 on Julho 18, 2024
Hi all, I have a use case where i need to allow contacts to update their email addresses in my linked application. Once they do the update, I need to retrieve the contact via the API, using the original email and then update the email value Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro
Julho 18, 2024 10:49
Hi @SteveHTM That's a pretty nice hack. Thanks for sharing! I'll consider it and give it a test.
RReiffer on Julho 18, 2024
We are running into failed API calls due to HubSpot Workflows running. If we run a workflow and it updates a bunch of companies our webhook then generates our workflow to sync those companies (to ConnectWise) and many times they fail because they a Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
michelangeloWN on Julho 18, 2024
Hi I'm reaching out for assistance on optimizing our import process via the HubSpot API. We're currently facing a couple of challenges and would appreciate your expertise. 1) Batch API Import : We've been using the batch API to import records Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
0 Respostas
unnu on Julho 18, 2024
I found out, that you can update the preview text of a marketing email with the PATCH /marketing/v3/emails/{emailId} endpoint. PATCH https://api.hubapi.com/marketing/v3/emails/{emailId} The payload looks like this: { ... 'subject Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Platinum
Julho 18, 2024 06:40
Hey @unnu I can't say for sure if this will be removed or not. It's totally possible that this just hasn't been documented yet, but in general if s...Leia mais
芳春大隅 on Julho 18, 2024
Hello, I'm currently working on a project to import HubSpot reporting data into Google Sheets. I'm trying to retrieve data using the endpoint below, but I'm getting a 404 error. Could someone please teach me the solution...? https://api.hubapi Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Autoridade no assunto | Parceiro Platinum
Julho 18, 2024 06:38
Hey @芳春大隅 the HubSpot api key system was deprecated in 2022 and can no longer be used. You'll need to use the latest reporting apis along with ...Leia mais
Prabakaran on Julho 18, 2024
I have configured webhooks in sanbox account and doing the action to create a contact but the logger shows this, how to resolve? kindly help { "status": "error", "message": "The scope needed for this API call isn't available for public use. If you Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Platinum
Julho 18, 2024 11:28
Hi @Prabakaran Looks like you have not provided the required scopes in your APP. Go to the app setting and provide the scope required for th...Leia mais
Solucionado
CAshworth1 on Julho 17, 2024
Hi, I've noticed the docs say that a 207 response is possible but it doesn't go into detail about the specifics of how that might happen. Right now, my batch create contact requests fail completely if one contact exists already, instead of crea Leia mais
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Solução Aceita
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Platinum
Julho 18, 2024 07:43
Hi @CAshworth1 HubSpot doesn't create duplicate contacts and the email filed has to be unique. If contact with the same email is present the...Leia mais
MJohnson33 on Julho 17, 2024
Hello. I have an Apollo.io/Hubspot integration. I already have all the leads I need in Hubspot. I'm looking to overwrite the emails I already have for those leads in Hubspot using Apollo.io; however, I noticed that Apollo.io doesn't have an email fi Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Gerente da Comunidade
Julho 18, 2024 12:38
Hey, @MJohnson33 👋 Thanks for your question! I'd like to invite some of our community members to the converstaion — hey @Jnix284 @Lucila-Andi...Leia mais
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 

Quer iniciar uma conversa ou fazer uma pergunta?

Crie uma postagem.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.