• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
DSubashev on July 17, 2024
Hi, We have 2 account on hubspot : - testing account - production account When we try from our platform to create a new company on the Hubspot testing account using api calls with the email that already belong to existing company we don't have read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ADev-Torii on July 17, 2024
Hello everyone, I've been encountering a recurring error lately: 429 - {"status": "error" , "message" : "You have reached your daily limit." , "errorType" : "RATE_LIMIT" } This error happens every other day. I'm using a private app to g read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor
July 17, 2024 03:55
Hi @ADev-Torii 👋 Do you have any other Public Apps in the given HubSpot Portal making large numbers of requests? The 500K calls per day li...read more
SHillesheim on July 17, 2024
Hi, I have the following scenario: I want to create a workflow that sends an email to the owner of a deal when a specific deal status is reached. The email should contain a button that, when clicked, closes the deal. Since HubSpot does n read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Thought Leader | Partner
July 17, 2024 04:51
Hey @SHillesheim you can't really do any functional programming in email, no email client will support JS or other programing languages as it would...read more
CGSully on July 16, 2024
Hi, I am trying to use the private app API with access token to get the status on a payment subscription for our customers. I want to use the NodeJS SDK for this. I tried the following: try { // Step 1: Search for the contact by emai read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Elite Partner
July 16, 2024 23:04
I don't believe Subscriptions are wrapped yet in the Node package. At least I cannot find them in the documentation . You may have to use the .apiR...read more
Themien on July 16, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm working on automating the creation of a static list in HubSpot for contacts who have opened specific marketing emails. This is something that is really easy to do from GUI, it only involves setting one filter. See picture attache read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 17, 2024 05:31
Hi @TomM2 , thank you for your response! I have read the Create a List API page multiple times, but the filters needed to achieve this are not m...read more
MTomaschek on July 16, 2024
Hi, the HubSpot API started returning headers in lowercase a few days ago. Is this an intended change or an accident? I can't find any post or article about it. Examle: X-HubSpot-RateLimit-Daily chnaged to x-hubspot-ratelimit-daily We can adapt read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
July 17, 2024 05:45
@MTomaschek wrote: Hi, the HubSpot API started returning headers in lowercase a few days ago. Is this an intended change or an accident? I can't...read more
Boomi123 on July 16, 2024
Hello, We are trying to build integration with hubspot CRM as part of our product offering to the end user. We are primarliy looking at contacts, company , deals etc to build integration with. However it seems that the specs are changing frequently read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Partner
July 16, 2024 12:26
@Boomi123 - I'll leave it to the HuSpot folks to comment on policy matters here, but I'll just offer a perspective as someone involved in multiple ...read more
Radeef on July 16, 2024
I have created a trial account for testing the CRM endpoints. I was testing GET https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/feedback_submissions , but I am getting below error, { "status": "error", "message": "This app hasn't been granted all required s read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Partner
July 16, 2024 10:27
Hey @Radeef Are you using a free account or a developer account? If free, you may need to create an app test account through the devloper ac...read more
SRosenberg1 on July 16, 2024
We're a phone company, I've built for a client a chrome extension that will pop up on every incoming call, if its from a existing contact my client clicks on the popup and the contacts page opens, my client wants that if the number isnt in the conta read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
July 16, 2024 10:20
Hey @Khushboo25 Love the idea of using the extensions! I'm curious how you envision the extennsions being implemetented in your proposed solutio...read more
ASaraswat2 on July 16, 2024
I am using this API to get deal information: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals/search These are the properties I can successfully retrieve: "properties" : [ "dealname" , "pipeline" , "dealstage" , "createdate" , "d read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
July 16, 2024 10:46
Hey @ASaraswat2 You might be looking for the "hs_created_by_user_id" property.
poojapatil on July 16, 2024
Contact Lists API - https://developers.hubspot.com/beta-docs/reference/api/crm/lists/v1-contacts The API( https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists ) doesn't give any API parameters to fetch lists in order. It also doesn't explicitly mentio read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
VIntegrations on July 15, 2024
Hi! We're using the Engagement details to get a list of engagements and we are getting some inconsistent behaviour. For some engagements of type 'EMAIL' we're getting the metadata with 'from' key populated, but in some cases we do not receive read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.