• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
VLorente on May 25, 2022
Hi here, I am using the Import API to automate some data uploading from csv files. Some of the data integration tests I wrote doesn't pass because it looks like the Import API is trailing the border spaces for "text" ( .. "type": "string", "fiel read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
UInsight on May 25, 2022
Hi, We have some custom forms on our website that use the Hubspot Forms API to capture leads. We are changing what happens after the forms are submitted. After the forms are submitted, the users will be redirected to a post-submission page where read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
hello1234 on May 25, 2022
Our main website text font is Nunito, but it's not an option for me to use on CTAs, emails, and certain website pages. How do I add it so I can use it across Hubspot?
0 upvote
0 Reply
BRobinson9 on May 25, 2022
Hello, Is there any way that I could fetch comments through notes in the API either via engagements or associations? Regards, Brad
0 upvote
0 Reply
MisterM on May 25, 2022
Hi We currently extract contacts data via API using Azure Data Factory - just delta changes. However, due to batch limit of 100, the extract takes a long time (days) especially if we try an extract soon after a bulk update to most of the contacts, read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
DIwaniec on May 25, 2022
I'm trying to renew my trail for Developer Test Account When I log in there, I can see the message: " You have 20 days left in your Developer Test Account trial. " 21614734 seems to be my account's ID, so I think I should be able to re read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
HubSpot Product Team
May 25, 2022 06:25
Hey there @DIwaniec , Test accounts are usually created from a separate developer's account so they can't be renewed within a test account. R...read more
Hélder on May 25, 2022
Hello! I have an application in HubSpot and some clients complain that the application sometimes get disconnected randomly. I can't find the root cause for this behaviour. We use OAuth2 Authorization and refresh tokens. I can provide the App read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
gracer0se on May 25, 2022
We’re currently integrating a PRM (Partner Relationship Management) solution with our Hubspot account. The idea is to sync deals between the two platforms. However, we’re experiencing issues and I wondered why this might be. The errors are below: read more
LLiz on May 25, 2022
Hi We are trying to obtain the data of HubSpot from Azure Synapse without success. We are getting the following error when accesing to the tables: Error code 9603 Details ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][Hubspot] (61) API Connection Failed. Bad Requ read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TZiesing on May 25, 2022
Hi there, I am doing a request on the subscription status api: https://api.hubapi.com/communication-preferences/v3/status/email/sabine.muster%40gmx.de?hapikey=xxxxxx' based on this documentation: Marketing API | Subscriptions Preferences (hubsp read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MBinStellar on May 24, 2022
Is composite request is possible in hubspot. I want to create contacts and deal within single api call. In Salesforce composite request functionality is avaliable. If composite request not allowed in hubspot than is there any alternate option to do read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Community Manager
May 25, 2022 13:10
Hey, @MBinStellar 👋 To confirm, you are not missing an option. Looking at past replies, such as this one , you'll need to do this with separate...read more
SR36 on May 24, 2022
When updating a record using API, the record history does not show via which user the update was made , even though it is via the user's access token. Please see the image below. Close Date is marked as updated by API and not the user. Is read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 25, 2022 13:01
@SR36 , Presently, there is not a way. The reason being the hapikey. There is only one hapikey per portal so no way to know of who or what used...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.