• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
RChatty on December 03, 2022
Hi All, I'm new to HubSpot, I'm trying to export Activity of contact along with Marketing email. Can someone suggest me the best way to export marketing email activity either via API's or OOB. Thanks in advance.
YAydin on December 03, 2022
Hi, I am using Zapier to auto create contacts in Hubspot. However creating contacts and engagements etc. in Hubspot requires an email adress, even though I can create a contact in Hubspot without an email adress. I have looked through the Zap read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ЯЗдесь on December 02, 2022
Hello. I can't properly create a settings page. I want to create a transition to my site. I want to get some parameters for their further processing on my site. How do I do this? 1. Account component. What URL can I use? read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
jhurwitz on December 02, 2022
Our web application uses SSO (with choices including Google sign-in and Github sign-in) for new user sign-up, and uses the HubSpot Forms API to create a new contact in HubSpot when a user signs up for our app. Sometimes (but not always), the origina read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ryhonda on December 02, 2022
Hi everyone! So, here is the situation: I need to attach big files (10MB~40MB) to send via e-mail in HubSpot, and according to the documentation the Single Send API does not have this implemented, and this could only be possible via SMTP API . read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RHsu7 on December 02, 2022
Hello, I was looking for the property_versions tables that would be included in the previous API for Hubspot. After some searching on the website and forums, I can't find an exact answer if it still exists in the new API, has a different name, o read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
eibach-cv on December 02, 2022
Is there a request/way to get the hs_object_id for all object data in Hubspot?
0 upvote
0 Reply
XiGuaBing on December 02, 2022
Is there a way to integrate Hubspot webhooks with Incoming webhook in Jira Automation? The Incoming webhook seems only accept POST requests with Content-Type/Json, which results in the error of " There was an error when trying to parse the webhook read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
EKatowitz on December 02, 2022
I was contacted by my team and information that new contacts and companies created on HubSpot were not syncing properly to our in-house system. I did some testing and it appears that on November 22, 2022 that HubSpot changed the 'changeFlag' for read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
QPillay on December 02, 2022
Installed this app but get a Netsuite permissions error even though the user has the correct permissions so unable to sync contacts or customers.
0 upvote
0 Reply
JNichel on December 02, 2022
Hi, I'm doing a search for newly created contacts in Hubspot and have that part working fine. However, as the title says, I'm having an issue returning the company name and or id in those results. Looking at the documentation for /crm/v read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Elite Partner
December 02, 2022 08:43
Hello @JNichel I am not a developer but I think my coworker @MBERARD can help for this one ! Alice
Solved
buusing on December 02, 2022
When trying to remove a contact from a list via the api described here: https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/lists/remove_contact_from_list - the endpoint return an error 500 - internal error. I have tried using both the old and new P read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
December 02, 2022 04:09
Hey , Is the list an dynamic or static list? You cannot programmatically remove contacts from dynamic lists only static lists. See below from docu...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.