• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
jacjanowski on February 01, 2023
There are many posts on this without any solutions to them, so I thought I'd reach out and ask myself. Is there any way to disable these scripts from loading when I don't use forms, lead flows, etc.? I'm on my blog pages that only have a feature read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Nathan951 on February 01, 2023
We are tracking incoming phone calls generated from a site. Currently, a third party is tracking the customer's movement on-site & analytics... The Incoming calls from dynamic number insertion are created as leads via API. I currently attach som read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PBaxter on February 01, 2023
Hi all, Where can I get a list of HUBSPOT_DEFINED associationTypeIds, as used in this snippet. I'm trying to use something similar to this to create an association between a new note and a company both created in Zapier. "types" : [ read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor | Elite Partner
February 01, 2023 13:31
Hi Phil, I believe this is what you are looking for: https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/crm-associations/crm-associations-overview
Travelnitch on February 01, 2023
We have used the Hubspot plugin for years. In recent weeks, whenever we try to work in Wordpress, the plugin shows the following error message: We have not changed or installed any security plugins that might cause it to be blocked. Our read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
blamine81 on February 01, 2023
Hello, We have developed an app that extends the workflow action. We had certain order, then we added new actions and we want to re-order the actions (see attached screen). Unfortunately, even if we define them by order, when we de read more
GPommier on February 01, 2023
Hi everyone. I want to export in a CSV file some basic contact information: contact.first_name, contact.last_name, contact.email through Hubspot API (using sandbox account and a private app) using this endpoint POST /crm/v3/exports/export/a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 01, 2023 12:35
Hey, @GPommier 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Features in beta can be wonky at times. Thanks for flagging this. I get the same error when usin...read more
nina_pashinina on February 01, 2023
Hello, is it possible to get the list of dropdown values of user defined contact property field per API?
0 upvote
0 Reply
Jonathan_S on February 01, 2023
Hi we want to sync all User activities in Hubspot to our MS Dynamics Cloud CRM . I know that this is not possible with the standard Hubspot to MS Dynamics CRM integration. Is it possible via the API to sync data like Notice, Calls, Tasks and most i read more
IDickie on February 01, 2023
Hi. We’ve created a marketing event within Hubspot itself. It’s not connected to a third-party platform such as Eventbrite — we’re handling registrations etc ourselves. We also have a private app registered on Hubspot to use the API. It’s co read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Platinum Partner
February 01, 2023 09:07
Hey @IDickie , this is supper odd indeed. It kinda looks like HubSpot using the externalEventId which is intended to come from a third-party...read more
AppuMurugan on February 01, 2023
In Hubspot deals, I can see the email address on associated contacts but i cannot see the email value in the email property?
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner
February 01, 2023 05:46
Hey @AppuMurugan , thanks for reaching out! I'm not sure if I know exactly what you're referring to for the "email value in the email property...read more
VJain3 on January 31, 2023
I am using this end point https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/contacts to get the list of contacts with property company name but it is not giving me the company name. Can anyone help how to add company property in contact api. Thank you in read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 01, 2023 09:48
Hey, @VJain3 👋 Great question! I have a few follow-up questions: Are you after the Contact property — Company name? (a property on the...read more
YArafat on January 31, 2023
Out contact and company association stopped working from a few months ago. The api call to associate a contact with a copany returns successful response, but when we check the company the association is missing, although the contact exists as an ent read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 01, 2023 08:58
Hey, @YArafat 👋 For help with 3rd party repos, you'll need to reach out to the repository itself for help. It looks like you can post for help h...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.