• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
DCrinnion on June 21, 2024
Hi All, Apologies I am a Hubspot Admin paving his way in to Developing in Hubspot, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with creating CRM cards. Ive looked in fetching data from softwares such as Salesforce or Salesloft and it seems that read more
June 21, 2024 08:49
Can you please share the sample code, that you are using to display the CRM card ? https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/extensions/crm-cards...read more
RHowie on June 21, 2024
Using the API I'm using the search endpont for contacts and want to exclude records from certain modification sources. For example, when an email is sent, some contact record properties (eg Marketing emails delivered) are updated which updates t read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
June 23, 2024 19:06
Thanks for the response. The question though relates to filtering based on the source of the last update. Do you know if that property can be search...read more
MSingh01 on June 21, 2024
Hi Team, I am doing incremental loading from hubspot to AWS database. I have scheduled the flow to run for every 5 minutes, as there are lot of updation and insertion of records in hubspot. When records are more than 8000,it throws errors " The req read more
Solved
DIntegration4 on June 20, 2024
I am automating integration of fivetran to hubspot. I would rather not use the fivetran connect card and manually reconfigure regularly. To authenticate hubspot to fivetran I need: client_id, client_secret, and refresh_token. I think I read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted solution
June 21, 2024 17:19
I recently found this feature request on fivetran support portal https://support.fivetran.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/17472730420503-Connector-Imp...read more
JKeeney2 on June 20, 2024
Working with a customer to create a private app but the create a private app screen is messed up. I've attached a screen shot. Any idea what might have caused this.  
0 upvote
2 Replies
June 20, 2024 17:59
Thanks. It appears it was a temporary issue
nv-ju on June 20, 2024
Hello, I'm building a custom app in AppScripts. Right now I'm getting all forms with the name and id and all form submissions with the date. So I'm using these two endpoints: /form-integrations/v1/submissions/forms/ /marketing/v3/forms/ I' read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 20, 2024 17:20
Hi, @nv-ju 👋 Welcome to our community! Thanks for your question. I'd like to include a few of our amazing community members to the convers...read more
KRuifrok on June 20, 2024
We now see with various customers that the fields 'createdAt' and 'updatedAt' are no longer available in the order data. We believe these fields were there. We see this in our test data, our code and the hubspot documentation. We would like to know read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
June 20, 2024 15:38
Hey, @KRuifrok 👋 Can you provide a specific example, please? I want to make sure me and the community understand your question 100%. Tha...read more
CHutt5 on June 20, 2024
Hi, I'm looking to change the error message that pops up when you havent entered a number within range, below is what i have but doesnt seem to work hbspt.forms.create({ region: "", portalId: "", formId: "", locale: 'fr', submissionErrors:{ read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
June 21, 2024 04:22
Hi @Jaycee_Lewis , Thank for the reply. Yes its https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/advanced_form_options I was following. ...read more
RAraujo0 on June 20, 2024
I had a unique value custom property created in line item "my_custom". I deleted it through API and I'm tying to create it again through API but I'm having this error: " Can't update existing non-unique property to be unique ". When I search and whe read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
June 21, 2024 09:53
OK, but why can't we manage the custom properties from Line Items through UI like we can with deals and companies for example? In UI I can archive an...read more
Solved
dferrazm-dtrd on June 20, 2024
I have a similar issue like the one described in here https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/The-scope-needed-for-this-API-call-isn-t-available-for-public/m-p/905368 , ie. getting the following error when POST'ing to `/crm/v2/schemas`: read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Community Manager
June 20, 2024 16:45
Hey, @dferrazm-dtrd 👋 I had a beautiful answer typed out and then realized it was incorrect 🙃 Here's the correct answer — you are not missing...read more
antoniolao on June 20, 2024
Hello, I have my app in production and working, if I register my app for authenticated call recordings (/crm/v3/extensions/calling/{appId}/settings/recording) does the unauthenticated URL in the call recordings stop working?, which does not p read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
June 21, 2024 06:21
OK @Jaycee_Lewis , Thank you. I would like to do the following: I configure my app with the authenticated URL, and I create the ...read more
masar on June 20, 2024
I am planning to update the URL for /crm/v3/extensions/calling/APP_ID/settings. Will this change be reflected immediately? The app is publicly available. Thank you for your assistance!
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.