• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
James_Swallow on October 07, 2022
Hi all. I'm having a little trouble returning all the properties I would expect from the following request: const response = await hubspotClient.apiRequest({ method: 'get', path: '/crm/v3/objects/meetings/14147138234', }) read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
karien on October 06, 2022
is it possible to create pdf's or other documents from field values (properties values)? thx
1 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Platinum Partner
October 06, 2022 23:24
Hey @karien , thank you for reaching out to the community. This topic is something that creeps up every couple month in our work with HubSpo...read more
Hsharma3 on October 06, 2022
Hi, I'm using the CRM API →Search the CRM → Deals → Search endpoint ( /crm/v3/objects/deals/search ) I didn't have any errors when performing a filter serach with 5 conditions. However, today I tried 6 conditions and it faild with the following er read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Member | Diamond Partner
October 07, 2022 00:25
Hey @ Hsharma3 Can you try hitting the below pasted code Searching Deals Add multiple Filters and check the results Hope ...read more
jamieroyce-mc on October 06, 2022
I have a client that needs help with their duplicates and instead of just preparing lists of potential duplicates, I would like to load these into their "Manage Duplicates" section of their Hubspot account. Is there an API endpoint that allows this? read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
OYakymenko on October 06, 2022
Hello! I have a small question regarding the CRM objects API. Is it possible to filter CRM objects by the `updatedAt` and `deletedAt` fields, like the CMS items?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Member | Diamond Partner
October 07, 2022 00:29
Hey @ OYakymenko Yes you can try hitting the below code and check the results. Hope this helps you out This is an example...read more
Niuco on October 06, 2022
Hi guys, everyday I'm getting a 500 status response from a specify endpoint /account-info/v3/activity/login {"status":"error","message":"There was a problem with the request.","correlationId":"e94c338a-b2d7-4d2f-9568-56b1b9aa0ff4"} read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
dev_cody on October 06, 2022
Hi there! New here to the HubSpot developer forum. My team and I are working on trying to figure out how we can integrate a MySQL database into our Enterprise HubSpot account. I was recommended by HubSpot support to use Zapier or Automate, but w read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
MNarboni on October 06, 2022
Hello there, I'm trying to register our app in the Hubspot marketplace and even after reading all the documentation about the Install button, I don't understand what URL I should input during the listing process. It seems to me that the URL read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SR36 on October 06, 2022
The search API currently has a limitation of allowing only 3 filter groups and each filter group having only 3 filters. But inside the Sales dashboard this limitation does not exist and you can keep adding as many filters as you want. Why does thi read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Member | Diamond Partner
October 07, 2022 00:37
Hey @ SR36 Check the below links, these might be helpful for you to find the reason of your query https://community.hubsp...read more
RPearson3 on October 06, 2022
Hi, We're a SaaS business and we are trying to implement a Customer Object "Subscriptions" to track existing customers inside Hubspot. I would like to be able to keep these updated with information straight from our billing system to update the read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
October 07, 2022 01:31
Hi @RPearson3 Thank you for reaching out. I want to tag some of our experts here - @LMeert @Ben_M @MandyDROS do you have any tho...read more
batflarrow on October 06, 2022
I want to get back the email's logged in hubspot tickets which include those that are sent from hubspot and those that are sent to hubspot tickets using the webhooks. What subscription can help me get this. I've gone through this and couldn't find read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
October 07, 2022 01:30
Hi @batflarrow Thank you for reaching out. I want to tag some of our experts here - @Teun @Chriso-mwx do you have any thoughts for...read more
TWave on October 06, 2022
We are trying to automate basic CRUD operations for Contacts, Deals and Companies objects. We are using Authorization code flow in our automation to get the access token but that requires OTP at the time of user consent . Our automation is blocked d read more
Community Manager
October 07, 2022 01:28
Hi @TWave Thank you for reaching out. I want to tag some of our experts here - @jackcoldrick @JBeatty do you have any suggestions ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.