• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
CLahiff on October 04, 2022
Hi! Does anyone know if it is possible to get metadata and payment info from stripe, into contact records in hubspot? Really struggling here.
0 upvote
0 Reply
GMcCarthy7 on October 04, 2022
Hi, We have multiple API to integrate with apps. What would be the recommended way of supporting this? Would it be to just have an app per API? Should we use one app and look into having some kind of routing at the API side? Something else read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
October 04, 2022 09:26
We have sound experience with API integration and can help you with your issues.
Bure on October 04, 2022
Hey, I'm looking for a way to monitor associations of a contact. When I asociate a contact with a company in hubspot webview, I'd like to recieve a webhook to my backend that contains the ID of said associated company. Is there any way to do this? read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
IKenect on October 04, 2022
Hello, I have a case where I'm creating a contact through the crm/v3/objects/contacts endpoint. This endpoint is returning the objectId, which I'm using as a contactId to POST an engagement using this endpoint /engagements/v1/engagements read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RushiJoshi on October 04, 2022
Hi, I am creating an app that will be triggered by a workflow in the CRM. The workflow will be triggered when a deal goes to Closed Won Stage. My App will create the user in My System and configure it accordingly. The problem I am having is w read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AndreiAvram on October 04, 2022
Hi all, I'm trying to build an app that syncronizes the hubspot contacts with contacts from another web app(lexoffice), and I can't figure out where I should create the auth process for that other app. Should it be in in the installation process or read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
sboi on October 04, 2022
Hi all, I am trying to get form submission data for a form and i am getting below errror. any help would be great https://api.hubapi.com/form-integrations/v1/submissions/forms/1vo3aDD7ZTnG63bn3nlJS3g4ji5c?hapikey=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AlexRaw7 on October 03, 2022
Hi I am having a nightmare with integrating a typeform HTML code into HS emails. The code doesn't seem to be responsive to the rest of the email and I have no idea how to fix it. This is the code: <div class="table-responsive"> < read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
VPellicano on October 03, 2022
https://api.hubapi.com/cms/v3/hubdb/tables/ my_tableID /rows/draft/batch/purge/?hapikey= my_apiKey { "inputs": [ " myIds , myids , myids " ] } I get the following error: {"status":"error","message":"resource not found","correlationId read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
robyn1 on October 03, 2022
Is there a way to reliable identify errors thrown when creating a custom object due to unique constraint/the object already exists? An example error response from a sandbox account is below. Is the error body reliable or possibly differ in the f read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KHussain_FF on October 03, 2022
When trying to fetch properties data for calls, meetings or emails, I can only view a limited list of properties fields but not the full amount of fields as shown in the documentation. See below for the example shown in the documentation { read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
JDev on October 03, 2022
Hi! I would like to make sure there is no ability to set up webhook subscribtion to calls log creation. Am I right?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
October 03, 2022 09:15
Hi, @JDev Here is the documentation for all available Webhook subscription-types — Webhook subscriptions Best, Jaycee
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.