• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
KPielou on February 06, 2023
I am trying to implement the SnapEngage live chat integration onto our HS landing pages but when I add the script in it doesn't work. I have tried to add it in the header via settings > website > pages as well as tried adding it to o read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Peta_APB on February 06, 2023
Hi all Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction with how to convert nested data into form data in a workflow webhook? Pretty simply, I’m just configuring a POST webhook to an external application and the expected payload read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
evanDev on February 06, 2023
I have been searching for a way to resubscribe a contact to our email. There is no endpoint to do so. I tried to delete the contact, create the contact again with the same email, and subscribe to email, but the email preferences response still says: read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
notronwest on February 06, 2023
Is there a way to have an action in the CRM Card cause the CRM card to be reloaded?
0 upvote
0 Reply
BD2 on February 06, 2023
We are using the Chat Bot to submit support tickets, while this works most of the time we are finding that in some cases a ticket is submitted with the wrong contact email attached. For instance, User X submits a ticket from the chatbot, but U read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
asiaferguson on February 06, 2023
Hello - We are looking to use gamification to get more newsletter signups. Basically, we want it to work so that if you refer 3 people and they sign up, you have the opportunity to win prizes as well as earn rewards. It would be similar to this: read more
Solved
notronwest on February 06, 2023
I have created an app with a CRM card. The CRM card URL returns the following JSON: { "allItemsLink": "", "itemLabel": "", "primaryAction": { "type": "IFRAME", "width": 890, "height": 748, "uri": "https://... URL", read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
February 06, 2023 10:23
Ok, I figured this one out. Biggest issue was that the CRM Extensions Monitoring report was defaulting to yesterday (didn't notice that). Once, I rev...read more
MGriendling on February 06, 2023
Hi, I was troubleshooting an issue with a workflow today when I realized that HubSpot isn't integrating with Wordpress/Gravity Forms the way it did. Now when I try to connect using the Add-on, the page loops and redirects me back to Gravity Form read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
February 06, 2023 12:37
Hey, Max! Thanks for confirming. Please update if you have a sec. I certainly don't want you to feel like you're just getting shuffled back and...read more
DOpanovich on February 06, 2023
I tried to create a Deal using an API v3 call with basic parameters. https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/deals POST: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals Body: { "amount": "1500.00", "closedate": "2019-12-07T16:50 read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 06, 2023 09:10
Hey, @DOpanovich 👋 Were you able to get this worked out? I tried using the same endpoint, example, and a private app. Here's my request and resp...read more
michaelrandrup on February 06, 2023
Looking at the documentation it is (should be) possible to use the &idProperty={unique_field} parameter in the query string, when getting a company. Thus: /crm/v3/objects/companies/microsoft.com?idProperty=domain should return the company w read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TKojima on February 06, 2023
Hi, I would like to use the V3 API to get all the pages a contact has viewed in the past. I tried get pages by including "propertiesWithHistory=hs_analytics_last_url" in the query, but it seems that can only get up to latest 45 pages . read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
4555 on February 05, 2023
- how can I set the details of user in Feedback Survey as User is showing as Unknown contact. - how can I bind an email programatically in feedback survey if user didnot enter the email or close the survey without filling email. var _h read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.