• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
KCassidy8 en May 24, 2024
We need to know is any endpoint available for fetching contacts with branch id or branch name?
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
IGonzález6 en May 24, 2024
We need to retrieve the deal Owners' information but we don't know if the owner is still active or not. The problem is that, by default the endpoint /crm/v3/owners/ just return archived = false users. So, if the owner is deactivated, it returns a 40 Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
COtani en May 23, 2024
I’m having some issues with the single send api: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/marketing/single-send-api This is the resonse error message: <Response [400]> {'status': 'error', 'message': 'Could not find email -- port Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Participante
May 24, 2024 03:39
Hello! It is possible that your error is because you are providing the template ID and not an email ID. Try creating a new email using this te...Leer más
NGrimes en May 23, 2024
User enters email address when checking out. They click the subscribe to newsletter checkbox. I then sign them up to my newsletter via the api with the email address they have provided. Using Postman it all seems to go OK but I can't find any u Leer más
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
LFDias en May 23, 2024
Hello HubSpot Friends, I am currently working on retrieving a conversation thread associated with a specific ticket using the HubSpot API. While I am able to get the conversation ID from the ticket associations, I am facing difficulties in findin Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Diamond
May 23, 2024 15:53
Hi @LFDias , If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to use the following endpoint: https://api.hubapi.com/conversations/v3/conversations/th...Leer más
RVerbeek en May 23, 2024
Hi, I have created a survey on HubSpot and want to embed it on our website. I'm searching for a way to do this, I've heard you can establish this with embed codes, I can't find them. Does anyone know were they are?
0 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
EddBrisley en May 23, 2024
Interesting one today! I've got a workflow with a custom code element which retrives the hs_timestamp value (in the format ' 2024-01-10T16:00:00Z'), and that all works fine. Up until about April, I was able to successfully copy this datet Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Participante
May 24, 2024 05:52
Hi @SteveHTM , thanks for your response. I've just tested with the extra decimal place, and that doesn't seem to be it. Thanks anyway, I'll ke...Leer más
Abishek-d en May 23, 2024
Does HubSpot charge for the public app? Also, how many accounts can we connect to a particular public app? Is there any limitation on that?
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
May 23, 2024 11:22
Hey, @Abishek-d 👋 There is no cost for creating a public app. As for limits on installs, I answered that one recently here . Best, J...Leer más
SShute en May 22, 2024
Hi, We use Reviews.io to collect reviews for our business and have a widget embedded into our webpages to display the reviews on our site. We also have a 'back to top of page' button on every page of our site. This button works properly on the d Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Participante
May 23, 2024 19:36
Sure, it's https://www.bondichai.com.au/bondi-chai-chai-lover-testimonials Thanks!
Resuelta
EOchoa7 en May 22, 2024
I want to be able to create tickets and contacts but I'm confused, as I can't find documentation for v4 and all I've found is for v3. v4 is not yet available in the CRM?
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Platinum
May 23, 2024 05:15
Hi @EOchoa7 v4 is available for associations as of now. You can use the v3 API to create tickets and contacts. For detail information you r...Leer más
camilleblaise en May 22, 2024
Hello everyone! We've been using Hubspot for some months now and the community already helped me few times - thanks again 🙂 Not sure if the post is in the right location - feel free to move it accordingly. We are creating a scenario Leer más
GFantozzi7 en May 22, 2024
Hello HubSpotters, I've been trying to add the HubSpot tracking code to our LMS, we use TalentLMS. I keep getting an error in TalentLMS, which is making me think I have to make changes to the script. Has anyone been able to get the HS tracki Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
May 23, 2024 11:50
Hi, @GFantozzi7 👋 Thanks for your post. Can you provide any additional details about the error you are receiving? This may help our community ...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.