• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
DKeily on August 19, 2022
The Client & Customer details are integrated between Hubspot and Workflow Max but the Supplier details do not. The Supplier details are equally as important to have integrated. The integration providor, Lynton, has suggested that I contact Hubsp read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 19, 2022 15:04
Hey, @DKeily 👋 To clarify, are you referring to this app in our marketplace — Integrate WorkflowMax . 3rd party integrations and apps such as W...read more
MKinde on August 19, 2022
When integrating Hubspot with Shopify, are you able to map Shopify product variants with Hubspot products? Or is it only product-to-product?
0 upvote
0 Reply
MEspinosa on August 19, 2022
I'm looking for a way to trigger a workflow, or send a webhook whenever a file is attached to a deal, contact or Custom Object. Anytime you attach a file to a Record (deal, Contact, etc) a note is created on this Record. How can I listen to read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JCatt on August 19, 2022
When you drill in to Marketing, Social, Analyse you can see a chart called 'Audience', this shows the number of followers for Twitter and LinkedIn. (see image showing LinkedIn Audience) I've reviewed the API docs but the search turns up nothing reg read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
lsoftwerks on August 19, 2022
Hello, I have an app with some webhooks to track changes on deals, companies and contacts. I would like to get a webhook for change on deal's associated company or deal's associated contact. I have checked property change webhook on associated com read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AKhadye on August 19, 2022
Hello, I have an app with some webhooks to track changes on deals, companies and contacts. I would like to get a webhook for change on deal's associated company or deal's associated contact. I have checked property change webhook on associated com read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MGo2Partners on August 19, 2022
Dear Team, How can i create an engagement for file which we uplaod to hupspot. The old api version ( https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/methods/engagements/create_engagement ) not working for me. Please help on this Thanks Feroz
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 19, 2022 13:24
Hey, @MGo2Partners 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Looking at the documentation, there aren't Engagements endpoints that will work with File uploads....read more
CHernandez5 on August 19, 2022
Hello everyone. I have a query, since I am developing using the API in the users section https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/settings/user-provisioning . My query is the following, in the PUT endpoint to modify users PUT /settings/v3/users/{us read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RMohini on August 19, 2022
So, we want to publish our app to integrate our Product SuperBot with Hubspot, which will allow the superbot users to use hubspot, for maintaining their leads, while meeting their calling requirements with SuperBot. SuperBot is an ai powered voice a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 19, 2022 11:39
Hey, @RMohini 👋 All apps need to be submitted and reviewed. Here are guides with the listing steps and requirements — App Marketplace listin...read more
savior318 on August 19, 2022
Hey everyone! Please tell me, how to use OAuth2.0 in workflow custome code?
1 upvote
0 Reply
Sebasluke on August 19, 2022
Sorry if the question is too simple, but my function keeps getting an empty promise... can you please help me? const request = require ( ' request-promise ' ) ; const hubspot = require ( ' @hubspot read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JamesBond777 on August 18, 2022
While I'm trying to link HubSpot account with Syscloud, after login into the Hubspot account, hubspot is giving me a message : " You don't have access to this account. Looks like you’re not a user on this account. Try signing into HubSpot again read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.