• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
DDawodu on March 01, 2024
Hello, I am building an app and making use of Private App and the API documentation that exists. The number of tickets we have on Hubspot is large, and trying to pull all tickets daily is not what I want. I would prefer a situation whereby I can read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ASELLAMI on March 01, 2024
Hello HubSpot Community, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently engaged in a study internship project focused on integrating HubSpot with our SAP e-commerce platform (Hybris) to enhance our understanding of client interactions and unloc read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
daperlman on February 29, 2024
Good day I want to use timeline event templates to capture survey questions and answers. Some of the questions allow multiple answers. e.g. which devices do you own? radio tv clock So 2 questions specifically What type of property do I cre read more
jupiter1 on February 29, 2024
Hello! Hope you're well. Kind of a novice question. I've a API embed with me and I want to add it to a landing page but I'm little consued as to how to actually implement it? Someone said to me just wrap it in an <iframe> and drop it on t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RonaldoRubens22 on February 29, 2024
I'm trying to get some products via API and I'm not succeeding. I'm using the same code to get deals and it's working. These are the permissions for my private app and my code: For me, there is no scope related to products to select read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 29, 2024 17:27
Hey, @RonaldoRubens22 👋 Thanks for your question. Looking at your first screenshot, it seems like you are missing the ` e-commerce` sco...read more
GCADO on February 29, 2024
A field called company name, that i have in a Webflow website in a Webflow Form. It is connected to hubspot with the Hubspot-Webflow app. All is correctly mapped and connected. All the other fields work but this one alwats return the following for t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
schat on February 29, 2024
Boa tarde! Não esta sendo possível incluir a ação de envio de Whatsapp da extensão spread.chat dentro dos fluxos de trabalho baseado em contatos e negócios. Segue em anexo print do erro no fluxo + erro retornado no código.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
February 29, 2024 16:19
Olá @schat obrigada por postar em nossa Comunidade! Você seguiu os passos na configuração aqui ? Como o suporte da integração seria com a ...read more
RKumarGustav on February 29, 2024
Hi team, I am trying to connect Hubspot app with Webflow, its not working. The connection is sucessfull however when I am cross checking it in Dashboard, App& integration there it is not showing. Any ways to fix it? Thanks,
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 01, 2024 05:50
Hi, I am trying to connect Hubspot app directly from the Webflow marketplace. No third part app. Thanks
MKoduri on February 29, 2024
Hi Team, i'm using CRM Assocations API for parent and child company associations. Now, i have a record where one company has 120 child companies assocations. how can i do that in a single api. Any suggestions please. Below is the link api wh read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Contributor
February 29, 2024 13:42
The best approach for this use case is to batch the associations into groups of 100 and make multiple API calls to manage more than 100 child compani...read more
TDearlove6 on February 28, 2024
Hi All, long shot. We are trying to replace our current forms with a HubSpot form, but the blocking issue is we need to create a Rudderstack track event that fires upon from submisssion. Has anyone done this before? While HubSpot is a Source in Rudd read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
February 29, 2024 05:13
Hi @TDearlove6 , if you're embedding the HubSpot forms on a "non-HubSpot-page" you can modify the form-embed code with a onFormSubmit action an...read more
Solved
aidanh on February 28, 2024
In some scenarios a meeting may be scheduled by an existing contact but in the context of another company that is not their primary company. Firstly, because the contact is going the schedule a meeting via the meeting scheduler tool, it will con read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
February 28, 2024 21:32
Hi @aidanh 👋 Thanks for describing your use case so clearly. I think you're bang on the money there. I don't see a more efficient solution...read more
ASoat8 on February 28, 2024
We've integrated data our Sales CRM into HubSpot and want to set up an automated process to merge records in HubSpot. The business rule would be for HubSpot to merge any Contacts where their 'salescrm.customer_id' is the same. Anyone know how tha read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 29, 2024 12:57
Thanks Zach, Can you give me more info on the 'Merge Contacts' Workflow Action functionality in the Utilities for HubSpot app that you are working o...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.