• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
TTest31 on August 18, 2022
Using HubSpot schema I am able to get events that I have created at Report->Analytic tools->Behavioral Event in UI. Using Events API as mentioned in API's documentation here: Get events | Events API (hubspot.com) I was able to get these read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
CaitlinHaire on August 18, 2022
I'm curious if anyone has had any luck pushing Quickbooks invoice amounts to Hubspot (at probably the company or deal level) without invoicing out of Hubspot. We're looking to track sales team revenue goals within Hubspot but accounting team wil read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JDent6 on August 18, 2022
I currently have a trigger of Is Known on the deal name. so if a deal name is changed. it will update my system of the new deal name. What i was wondering. is if i send a API update on the deal name field and its updated from my system. read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
August 18, 2022 12:05
Hi @JDent6 , I would recommend setting an additional checkmark property like "updated from external system". Then in the workflow you can bran...read more
RBalendra on August 18, 2022
Hello everyone. I am a newbie to APIs & Integrations and I would like to learn the basic steps of API integrations. Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner
August 18, 2022 06:01
Hey @RBalendra , I absolutely feel you! I can totally relate as I feel I'm a marketer first but still need to know what is possible with the...read more
MMennen on August 18, 2022
Hi, I would like to retrieve views and submissions by source per form: I cannot find the the correct information in the api hubspot documentation to make the correct api call. I tried: https://api.hubapi.com/analytics/v2/reports/f read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
WayneE on August 18, 2022
Hi All, I was looking to run a test export of all my data from HubSpot CRM to another CRM such as Zoho, Sugar etc. However, HubSpot has stopped allowing simple access to APIs, which, as I understand it, are required to export your data. Instea read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SandeepMaharia on August 18, 2022
Going through the hubspot docs and found out this maximum webhook subscription limit is 1000. Just want to know is this a soft limit, anyhow can we get flexibility on this limit?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 18, 2022 12:58
Hey, @SandeepMaharia This is one of the set-in-stone limitations and cannot be increased or exceeded — Limits . Best, Jaycee
JoaoFerreira on August 18, 2022
Hi all! My company has external stakeholders which need to often update information in our properties. We have been using google sheets to collect their updates and manually update HubSpot but as you can imagine this is a big hustle.. Would read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ubichrys on August 18, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm working on an LMS project and trying to figure out what is the best way to provide my clients this feature: have a workflow enrollment trigger fired, once a certain event takes place within a user's LMS account . read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
webamplifyxyz on August 18, 2022
Our Web App is not able to log in properly to Iframe or not able to store cookies when our web App opens in the iframe at Hubspot. Is there any restriction or any privacy issue at Hubspot side? Can you please guide us to solve the issue?
0 upvote
0 Reply
SArnaud on August 18, 2022
Hi, I'm try to integrate your chat in our app's back-office, and few questions appears. 1/ Is there a way to get all threads and message by user id ? For the moment, I have to do something like this getThreads => get an id on there for request read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SCarmel on August 18, 2022
The new login activity API is a welcome addition, but has a small problem: There is no way to limit the API to return only the latest results. A timestamp parameter would be beneficial.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 18, 2022 14:31
Hi, @SCarmel 👋 Thanks for the great suggestion. If you have a moment, adding your suggestion to the Ideas Community and getting some upvotes w...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.