• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
webamplifyxyz on August 18, 2022
Our Web App is not able to log in properly to Iframe or not able to store cookies when our web App opens in the iframe at Hubspot. Is there any restriction or any privacy issue at Hubspot side? Can you please guide us to solve the issue?
0 upvote
0 Reply
SArnaud on August 18, 2022
Hi, I'm try to integrate your chat in our app's back-office, and few questions appears. 1/ Is there a way to get all threads and message by user id ? For the moment, I have to do something like this getThreads => get an id on there for request read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SCarmel on August 18, 2022
The new login activity API is a welcome addition, but has a small problem: There is no way to limit the API to return only the latest results. A timestamp parameter would be beneficial.
0 upvote
0 Reply
DiepThienLong on August 18, 2022
Hello guys, I was extracting data by using Deal Search API to filter records that was changed in 24 hours. I have tried to migrate the code from the API key to private app token but failed . Please help me with this. Thanks a lot def hubspot read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
August 18, 2022 01:33
Updated: Added this and it worked api_client = HubSpot(access_token='YOUR_ACCESS_TOKEN') https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/migrate-an-ap...read more
IamYIZ on August 17, 2022
G'day folks, I'm currently building a custom workflow action. I've created the schema for the app and pushed it to the app. It got a 201 status response and everything looks good. I've even set "published":true however, I can't seem to read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
BLi3 on August 17, 2022
Hello, I'm a new user to hubSpot. I'm having a hard time uploading image and video to hubSpot files endpoint through oAuth authrization. Ideally, it should use info to get access_token , then use this access_token and image to post to hubSpot f read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
GMaltsev on August 17, 2022
Hello! From today, I've started to get the following error: { "status" : "error" , "message" : "Invalid input JSON on line 1, column 46: Cannot construct instance of `com.hubspot.inbounddb.associations.base.PublicFetchAs read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
GPathan on August 17, 2022
Hi! My project is stuck and my website need a little bit attention as I wanna integrate google map and apple map for navigation. Can you please help me out in ways so that I can get my project approved. Best, Kashif Code
0 upvote
0 Reply
KKabir on August 17, 2022
I am working on my final year project in comsats university Islamabad. My project is creating a job website where everyone can apply for jobs. Can you guide me how to integrate Rest APIs in my project, i am getting error in firebase back-end. read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TMaldonadoHai on August 17, 2022
Hello! We've made a rebrading of our institucional website and with that we've removed our hubspot embeded form and replaced it with a custom form using the Form Submit API " https://api.hsforms.com/submissions/v3/integration/submit/:portalId/:f read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
LMenghini on August 17, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm using Paragon to authenticate to Hubspot, and using their SDK to make my API calls. I'm trying to fetch the deals, but upon running the following code const res = await paragon.request("hubspot", "/crm/v3/objects/deals", { m read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
embite on August 17, 2022
Hello, We are using the API and we have the following problem: When I create line items and associate these line items with a quote the order seems random. Is there a way to order these line items? I know that we can manually order th read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.