• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
PEscrieut on August 16, 2022
Hello, I'm following this tutorial: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/quotes When I try to associate the quote to the quote template using /crm/v3/objects/quote_template/{QUOTE_TEMPLATE_ID}/associations/quote/{QUOTE_ID}/quote_temp read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AKhadye on August 16, 2022
I have two queries 1. We are getting below error While completing getting started steps in app which is created in developer account. 2. I have created one developer and one test account. From test account we can add company, contact, read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
RZia on August 16, 2022
Hi, I am making a custom code action in a workflow. I want to pull the due dates from the associated tasks of a deal. I successfully made the GET request but only get back info on creation and update dates for the tasks. I want the hs_timestamp read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 16, 2022 10:09
Hi @RZia , You are correct, it should look something like this: 'https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/tasks/' + task.id + '?properties=hs...read more
JDent6 on August 16, 2022
What are the steps I need to add to a work flow to capture the trigger for when a deal name has been changed. so that i can send a webhook to my system to change the deal name on my system. I see alot of different posts. and not a set out answe read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
DDarji on August 16, 2022
Team, Need to create a Private key for the production environment. My question is After creating a Private Key, does the API key stop working or not? Regards, Divyang
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
August 16, 2022 10:35
Thank you, Teun for the prompt reply
LGarcia9 on August 16, 2022
I'm getting this error when I try to install my application: What's weird because the only scope I'm requesting are: "crm.objects.contacts.read,crm.schemas.contacts.read" And on apps's scopes list they are there: I don't know if read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Anat14 on August 16, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm actualy trying to develop a script that will return me all lists in a single list. For exemple : LIST 1 (id : 123) : - List "Blue" - List "Red" - List "Green" My script should r read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
bogdan-curbee on August 16, 2022
Hi, We are aiming to add a chat functionality in our Flutter iOS/Android app. I looked through the Inbox and Messaging API but I don't see any way of creating a messaging thread, even though sending a message through an API call requires a threadId read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
August 16, 2022 09:02
Hi Jaycee, Thanks for the response. Is there any way we can generate a default conversation thread for each Hubspot account on sign up? Or is it imp...read more
YVasudevon on August 16, 2022
I'm unable to add a note to a deal via API. Getting bad syntax error. I used association type "12". How I can associate a newly create note to an existing deal?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 16, 2022 10:15
Hi @YVasudevon , Instead of 12 try 214 😜 As if we didn't discuss this on Slack and you got the solution yourself.
Roxane05 on August 16, 2022
Spoiler (Highlight to read) Spoiler (Highlight to read) Oauth for developing a Hubspot App: domain not verified, hubspot API unaccessible Oauth for developing a Hubspot App: domain not verified, hubspot API unaccessible Hello read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JCergolj on August 16, 2022
Hi, there is there a way to API search lists by their name? Thanks.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 16, 2022 10:05
Hey, @JCergolj 👋 To clarify, are you referring to a specific API, such as the Contact Lists endpoints , for example? If so, you'll have to use ...read more
EEnzipe on August 16, 2022
In developer account i create an app so when i send request with app C lient Secret then show error if I do create test app and inside test app create private app then send request with Access tokenthen API response contacts list how i read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.