• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
GLittle9 on August 15, 2022
When using the MS Edge browser, this is showing up in the console: Tracking Prevention blocked access to storage for https://track.hubspot.com/__ptq.gif?k=1&sd=3840x2160&cd=24-bit&cs=UTF-8&ln=en-us&bfp=...&v=1.1& read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
NelsonS on August 15, 2022
Hello community, MARKETING & SALES ENTERPRISE I have done with satisfaction the connection of the HubSpot application with Data Factory - DataLake, but at the moment of getting the information I only get half of my records of the read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
knaps on August 15, 2022
Hello! I'm a bit of a newbie at Hubspot, but we're hosting a separate website with light integration with HubSpot. Right now it only embeds unstyled forms into some of our pages. A colleague has asked that we integrate to show collections of read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
jeffemartinez on August 15, 2022
Hello, Sorry for confusion if any. We are integrating our website inquiry forms to HubSpot so when they are filled out it creates a lead and then we sync it to Salesfore. We are having an issue where a user for example is in Spain and chooses read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ArminK on August 15, 2022
Hello, I am currently migrating out hub spot integration to the new API. I have created an app, and replaced the old nodejs module with the new that you have provided on your api page. I replaced some of or logic that writes contacts into hubspot. read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 15, 2022 15:02
Hey, @ArminK 👋 Quick questions to help the community better understand what you've already tried. Specifically, which endpoints are you cur...read more
RBRESK on August 15, 2022
Im trying to obrtain a value from embedded HubSpot form on the website using GTM at the moment of form submission. Im using this basic script as form submit listener <script type="text/javascript"> window.addEventListener("message", fu read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RCockren on August 15, 2022
Hello, I'm running a python script in an automated workflow action and I keep getting an error when I test the python script in HubSpot. The code works fine on my local machine . Curious if anyone knows if the python interpreter works differently read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KSchuster on August 15, 2022
Hello, I've been looking for documentation on how to develop an app that works the same way as the other Data Sync apps. Our customer has a custom developed ERP system and would like to sync their data bidirectionally with hubspot. I have only foun read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
KS1111111111111 on August 15, 2022
Hey, When i set up a webhook in my (private) app on the ( company ) property: hs_merged_object_ids on property changed, the webhook will not fire. The property itself is populated and does change value when i merge companies. Curr read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
August 15, 2022 02:07
Hi @KS1111111111111 , I have checked this before, check my answer on this post . The property hs_merged_object_ids is no longer available fo...read more
Solved
Vikta on August 15, 2022
Is it possible to get a list of timeline events for a company? E.g. get all the events of a particular eventType within a time period. I can see in the docs we can get a single event if the eventId is known but I can't see anything to get multip read more
0 upvote
6 Replies
Accepted Solution
August 15, 2022 03:07
Hi @Vikta , Thanks for clarifying. I'm afraid this currently is not possible . You can upvote the following idea: https://community.hu...read more
AbdulQayyum on August 15, 2022
I want to get all the contacts with hs_lead_status = Open & I am testing https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all?property=phone&property=hs_lead_status It returns not all the contacts but a few ones like I am ge read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
August 15, 2022 01:26
Hi @AbdulQayyum , You should probably use the Search API instead. Where your code should look something like this: curl https://api.huba...read more
Niuco on August 14, 2022
Hello, I'm trying to integrate with GET /account-info/v3/activity/login endpoint with both private and public apps, but I'm receiving error 403 with the following message: " The scope needed for this API call isn't read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
August 15, 2022 08:49
Hi, @Niuco 👋 I reached out to my internal resources to try to get us more clarity. I'll follow up here with any additional information I get for...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.