• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
TbotTest on July 06, 2022
Hello everyone! I'm having a problem with the HubSpot API as of today, as it won't allow me to link my HubSpot account to my app and it keeps loading without giving a response. It seems that the problem is in the function api_client.auth.oauth.tok read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
psoldi on July 06, 2022
I've been testing the endpoint to get all the labels in an association between a Contact and a Company. For some how all the IDs are incremented by +1. To reach this conclusion, I assigned manually all the labels to a contact and I got all the read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Marcoooooooooo on July 06, 2022
Hi there, Currently I use the "@hubspot/api-client" : "^7.0.1" module in nodejs and try to get the sort working for my custom objects. I just try to get the max "vergutun_exklusive" like this: client.crm.objects.searchApi.doSearch(m read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
LF-integrations on July 06, 2022
Hi there! Webhooks in HubSpot were enrolled some time ago. I've noticed that there are no webhooks for engagements - are there plans to add them? I think it would be really useful, especially when integrating with HubSpot account that has a lot o read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
YouAssa95 on July 06, 2022
Hello, Does anyone have an idea about the limit of the objects of a CRM card ? To be more clear based on the doc here , what's the maximum length of the array below ? { "results": [{}] }
0 upvote
0 Reply
SBesliu on July 06, 2022
Hi im looking into building a workaround for automatically dealocating Contacts and Deals from leavers i wan't do to that using Hubspot workflows in conjuctions with the User endpoint. I'm looking to modify the "name" of a user but the enpoint doesn read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TDuelli on July 06, 2022
I would like to get a link to the Hubspot ticket when creating it via REST API. I also tried to "build" the ticket on my own with the information I have but I think this is not working because the domain is dynamic for the different locations ( http read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JMulero on July 06, 2022
This morning expired our SSL, we've renewed and everything is working ok except our HubSpot app. The app ID is 251527. The base url is https://erp.lunia.es
0 upvote
0 Reply
imarquez on July 05, 2022
Hi - We're trying to create a custom job that enrolls a specific customer based on checks we do. Im trying to call this specific api https://api.hubapi.com/automation/v2/workflows/:workflowId/enrollments/contacts/:email but im always getting read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MOps on July 05, 2022
I've used the API to create new custom properties for the Deal object, but I'd like to have those fields show up in the default Create Deal form. Is that possible via the API? Basically, I want to do this, Set the properties that appear when read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SHarde on July 05, 2022
Hello, I'm a newbie to HubSpot and need to implement a usecase wherein I need to pull some data from a third party API in HubSpot and store the same in the HubDB in some custom table. Any leads on how this can be done would be really helpful to read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
mitchuman on July 05, 2022
I have a custom-built component that essentially uses the API endpoint to send form submission. Form submissions come through but we get the following warnings about missing IP address and a cookie. Can you provide directions on which cookie setti read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.