• Plus de mentions Jaime
Statut
Tout
  • Tout
  • Résolues
  • Non résolue(s)
  • Sans réponses
GloriaCordero le Avril 18, 2024
Hello, I have connected HubSpot to DOMO in order to report all marketing activities. However, I am having trouble finding the data source "Objective ID", which corresponds to the campaign ID in DOMO. I need this information to report email marke Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
BBabics le Avril 18, 2024
Hey, I hope you are doing well! We would like to use HubSpot and its API to extract the booked meeting slots using this API endpoint: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/crm/meetings . Our HubSpot meeting scheduler is connected to Google Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
MHedevang le Avril 18, 2024
I'm working on a solution for a customer service department where it needs to display company-specific information for the client being assisted. For some background, we are a company that handles customer service for about 150 clients. When a call Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
LIsmailova le Avril 18, 2024
Dear HubSpot community, Where to find API Key? I need it to make automized reports about contacts through another app (Power Bi). So I want to connect the data from HS with another app. Thank you in advance!
0 Mention J'aime
5 Réponses
Membre
Avril 18, 2024 08:18
No, I dont. I dont have private apps either
GDSolutions le Avril 18, 2024
I seek an experienced API program with HubSpot experience. The objective is to link HubSpot and another web-based CRM platform in a two-way synch of Contact records. Although it is a one-off job, there are other HubSpot users who might find this so Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
Sint0 le Avril 18, 2024
I want to link these contacts to their previous web visit history using the GUID generated by the website tracking code and stored in the hubspotutk cookie. Can't seem to find any specific documentation around this and the few threads that seem Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
TSpooner5 le Avril 17, 2024
I'm using the "Get a marketing event" endpoint in the Marketing Events API but the method shown in the documentation isn't working, paritcuarly the following part of the example: const apiResponse = await hubspotClient.marketing.events.mark Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
2 Réponses
Contributeur
Avril 18, 2024 08:58
https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/marketing/marketing-events
EAlderman le Avril 17, 2024
I have a custom property on Lists, and I'm trying to figure out how to set that property with the API. I'm using the v3 API to create the list. I tried passing a "properties" value along with the body but that didn't work. Is there any endpoint I Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Elite
Avril 17, 2024 19:01
Hi @EAlderman The Lists API is still in BETA and the documentation doesn't indicate whether it's possible to update custom properties. I've submi...Lire la suite
SAMsan le Avril 17, 2024
Hi Community, I'm trying hard to get social posts datas as we can see it in the "Analyze" tab, for example : I can't find any endpoint to read those datas back. Tried some of /event or /broadcast or /analytics but it looks like Hubspot API Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
mmaddiona le Avril 17, 2024
Is it possible to retrieve the BCC address for email tracking via Hubspot API?
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Participant
Avril 17, 2024 11:26
You can narrow down filters to suit your needs (direction, etc.) but it could indeed lead to errors... I never saw such an endpoint. But you can add ...Lire la suite
Julien7720 le Avril 17, 2024
We use API to add call recording We have a problem: after transcription, the speakers are reversed at the description
0 Mention J'aime
0 Réponse
annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Vous cherchez à entamer une conversation ou à poser une question ?

Créez un post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.