• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
SSingh47 on December 06, 2022
linkage of our social media icons and links on our website footer ( as shown in the attachment ) : 1. https://www.dnagenotek.com/US/index.html 2. https://www.dnagenotek.com/ROW/index.html These icons and links are feeding in through Hubspot read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
mayanks on December 06, 2022
Hi, our company is planning to use hubspot CRM. We are using PHP as an implementation language in our system and PHP version is 7.1.33 . When I went through PHP and hubspot API integration then I found that hubspot's latest PHP library supports PH read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
TanayKhandelwal on December 06, 2022
Is it ok if I use hubspot-api-php with PHP v7.1.33 or I need to upgrade my complete project and server to the current api requirements i.e. PHP >= 7.3?
0 upvote
0 Reply
abagrecha on December 06, 2022
Hi, I need Swagger Documentation for hubspot REST APIs. Where I can find it?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 06, 2022 11:28
Hi, @abagrecha 👋 Thanks for the question. Can you be more specific? From the documentation here — HubSpot API reference documentation ? “ All H...read more
os-nik on December 06, 2022
Hi, just a feature request. The meetings API would benefit from a custom data field on the create meeting endpoint. This way we can associate arbitrary data relevant to our web application backend without having to hack around the `hs_internal_me read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Community Manager
December 06, 2022 08:00
Upvote added!
RRoodt on December 06, 2022
Hi all I recently noticed that when a website enquiry comes through from an existing customer it removes some of the address details in Hubspot. Is there a reason why this would happend and how do i fix this? Ryan
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 06, 2022 11:49
Hi, @RRoodt 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Can you provide any additional details, code snippets, or screenshots to help provide our community with...read more
GKristjansson on December 06, 2022
I am trying to extract all notes from my companies HubSpot account. The code returns some things but no notes. This is the code, can anyone tell me why? client = hubspot . Client . create ( access_token = "access token which I will read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
December 06, 2022 06:18
Thank you for the reply! Ok good to know but one question. Is it possible to get all notes from a certain sales person instead of companies?
ESmolarski on December 06, 2022
Hi, I am trying to impot via API a csv file of custom object records with their association to another custom object. I have created an association in hubspot portal: This is my import request: and this is the error: I haven't f read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 06, 2022 11:00
Hi, @ESmolarski 👋 Thanks for reaching out. And thank you for including those details. Hey, @nikodev @miljkovicmisa @JBeatty , do you have a...read more
RBop on December 05, 2022
Hello ! I was prove to do an association between a deal and a contact after creating the deal. But the response is : Unable to infer object type from: userId... I don't understand what is wrong on my code... Maybe somebody have best eyes : thank read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Uther on December 05, 2022
Hi, i need to get the value from my foreignids, right now the HudDB API only returns the id and type field, if the field is foreign. Is there a way to get the value from foreign fields? Talking about this endpoint: " https://api.hubapi.com read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 06, 2022 11:21
Hi, @Uther 👋 Thanks for reaching out. Hey, @ben-duchy @BarryGrennan @Gonzalo , do you have any experience here? Thank you! — Jaycee
ELELEU on December 05, 2022
Hi, can you add in the api: GET /marketing-emails/v1/emails/with-statistics/:email_id the ability the get the adjusted open rate like in the hubpost backoffice. thanks a lot
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 05, 2022 14:24
Hi, @ELELEU 👋 Great suggestion. Would you mind reposting this in our Ideas community , please? Posting product feedback and suggestions t...read more
smj-php on December 05, 2022
Hi, I've inherited a system whereby when a contact is created via the Contacts API, it appears as though a "newsletter" subscription is automatically generated for them. I believe the "newsletter" subscription is setup by a HubSpot admin user (s read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
December 05, 2022 07:51
Hey, @smj-php 👋 Check out my reply here — Potential bug when checking subscription status . The short answer is you are getting the expected re...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.