• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
webcitron on September 28, 2022
I'm trying to use endpoint `POST /crm/v3/objects/tickets/search` and receive list of tickets sorted by updatedAt descending. I've tried many combinations of "sorts" property but my tries seems to be ignored by API. Documentation does not contains so read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Member | Diamond Partner
September 29, 2022 00:42
Hey @ webcitron Can you try the below curl code curl https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/tickets/search?hapikey=YOUR_HUBSPOT_A...read more
xuanvien1994 on September 28, 2022
Hi, I have set up a videoconferencing setting with createMeetingUrl, updateMeetingUrl and deleteMeetingUrl. Create meeting and delete meeting webhook receive correctly when the meeting is created or deleted but I don't receive webho read more
TLeT on September 28, 2022
My application have a feature and that is sending a feedback of user to email directly ( not redirect to email application to send while using my application ) . I am considering about using Hubspot API to do that . But I dont know Hubspot API suppo read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Stanza on September 28, 2022
Hi all, If the person who created a workflow leaves te company will the workflow still work? I'm just wondering asI have some that are created by a user other than admin user. I know in other systems like Microsoft 365 the workflows will fa read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
September 29, 2022 00:48
Hi @Stanza Yes, workflows created by deactivated users will continue to work. The bigger challenge, in my experience, is understandin...read more
DS44 on September 28, 2022
For the Contact search API request we are getting the java.net.socketException connection reset exception. This occurs for half of the requests in production. I am using Spring rest Template to send the request. API: https://api.hubapi.com/c read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
MR8 on September 28, 2022
Hi everyone, I am facing a weird issue here. I make a call to /crm/v3/objects/contacts and create a contact, it succeeds and creates a new contact for me. Then I make a call to check their subscription status at /communication-prefe read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SClick on September 28, 2022
Hi! We're looking for a way for our client to add their preferred target URL into a custom field on a post, which then defines the redirect of the form (using Hubspot embed as the client prefers this to using something like Gravity etc). Any he read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SClick on September 28, 2022
Hoping someone can help! We're looking at using a single form across multiple piece of content and want to add custom field text directly into a Hubspot hidden field on the page (in order to track the content downloaded into a field). Does anyo read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 28, 2022 13:22
Hi @SClick , If you are able to contol the URL you can just add a query parameter to the URL and autofill the hidden field. For exampel if the...read more
PLucas2 on September 28, 2022
Hello, Will any of the following installed plugins might be affected by the update? HubSpot All-In-One Marketing - Forms, Popups, Live Chat MWB HubSpot for WooCommerce WPOP Contact Form 7 to Hubspot Phil
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 28, 2022 09:06
Hi, @PLucas2 👋 Great questions. The quick answer is if it is HubSpot created or listed on the HubSpot Marketplace, it is not affected. If it is ...read more
PSkaug on September 28, 2022
Ok, so our phone system support posting call infomation on all incoming calls to an url. Meaning that if external number X calls our employee Y or any of our numbers, that can trigger an link with that information. Example: https://hubspoturl.com read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Diamond Partner
September 28, 2022 13:25
HI @PSkaug , If you are on CMS Enterprise you have access to serverless functions which you could post to that URL and then write code that yo...read more
CLando on September 28, 2022
Hi, I'm migrating from the old API integration to Private Apps. I am able to create a new contact with name and phone number, but I can't figure out how to save the source of the contact. Right now it says "This contact was created from Offlin read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
xuanvien1994 on September 28, 2022
Hi I'm trying to use video conferencing API with my private app token I provide the scope but I have this issue I have an developer app and install that in the test account
1 upvote
2 Replies
September 28, 2022 04:22
Hi @coldrickjack I create a test account and install the developer app, I also create a private app in the test account. After that, I try to cal...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.