• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
BigDawg5508 on July 15, 2024
Hello, I've created a webhook subscription, seemingly meeting any and all pre-requisite requirements. This subscription is for the contacts.created event. I've provisioned the URL, as well as the POST endpoint (HTTPS) and accepting the expec read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RZiebarth on July 15, 2024
I've read a associatios list from a property ID into contacts with the URL https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/2-6370605/13740200860/associations/0-1. I've got a list with 364 records with the Fields ID and type = 'attribute_to_contact'. I th read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
sirolad on July 14, 2024
When I have a conversation in inbox which is sent(from a private app) as an email programmatically, is it possible to reply in thread but the reply does not go to the email or the channel but only to the private app?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 15, 2024 09:22
Hi @sirolad , Thank you for asking the Community! I have found similar threads that might be of interest to you: - Respond to a ticket convers...read more
ICabello on July 12, 2024
Hi there! I'm trying to retrieve a user photo using the Users and Settings API but I cannot be able to fetch that information. Is there a way to fetch a user profile photo by using the Hubspot REST API? https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/ read more
Community Manager
July 15, 2024 09:14
Hi @ICabello , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! - Are you referring to a profile image for a HubSpot user, please? - Or do you want ...read more
ah8 on July 12, 2024
Hi, I am trying to figure out why the query I am making isn't working. The output shows: Debug Info: Professions: ChiropracticDoctor States: AK Renewal Date: All rows in HubDB Table: (Fills in properly) Query: profession=ChiropracticDo read more
Guide | Partner
July 13, 2024 12:17
@ah8 - in your 'hubdb_table_rows' function call, have you established the filter 'query' with the best format? I think the documentation here could...read more
AngusWonde on July 12, 2024
I'm sending requests to the HubSpot V3 API's batch update company endpoint (POST /crm/v3/objects/contacts/batch/upsert ) and all my requests are failing with a 400 error. The documentation says to pass an `idProperty`, `id`, and `properties`. My u read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Partner
July 12, 2024 09:22
@AngusWonde - see recent thread on similar issues. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Contact-batch-upsert-endpoint/td-p/1008345 ...read more
davidcoallier on July 12, 2024
Hey there everyone, After building the OAuth app with the required scopes (`tickets`) we realised that non-super-admin users need to also have the "Edit Property Settings" set to on from the User & Settings → Account → Settings Access i read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 12, 2024 14:05
Hi @davidcoallier 👋 Thanks for your question. I agree this is a tough spot. Let's invite some of our community champions to the conversation —...read more
NWirell76 on July 12, 2024
Hopefully someone can come with some input here. I am trying to connect Whatsapp for Business to a client's ServiceHub. I have gone through the steps outlined and referenced in the community and forums. I run into two different errors. If I follow t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 12, 2024 14:18
Hi, @NWirell76 👋 Thanks for your question. Let's invite some of our community experts to share their insights — hey @tverdokhlib1 @Alej...read more
AbdulQayyum on July 12, 2024
In the context of OAuth 2.0, after installing an app, it returns an access token (short-lived) and a refresh token (long-lived). For each API call, the access token must be included in the request to authorize it. What are the best practices for read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
July 12, 2024 13:48
Hi, @AbdulQayyum 👋 Thanks for your question. Let's invite a few of our community experts to share how they handle this — hey @zach_threadint...read more
zeeshan180 on July 12, 2024
Hi Community! We have developed a dashboard in hubspot which expands to different kpi's. Now, we want to extract that data of particular dashb oard (or individual kpi) using API's. Is it possible in Hubsot?
Community Manager
July 12, 2024 13:32
Hey @zeeshan180 👋 For reporting and analytics, we are limited to the options listed in the Analytics API docs. These endpoints are stable an...read more
Solved
jtsuero on July 11, 2024
Trying to add a contact so that when accessing contacts on portal, we can see this.   Currently my payload when creating a contact looks like this: properties: { firstname: "Test", lastname: "Example", email: "test@test.com", additional_emai read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Community Manager
July 12, 2024 13:36
Hey, @jtsuero 👋 The Contacts API docs don't list a method for accomplishing this. This post covers how to use the Secondary Email endpoint. ...read more
DanielCS on July 11, 2024
We have a hubspot form from where we collect documents from clients. This documents are then attatched to their records on HubSpot. We need to upload this documents to Google Drive at a folder with the same name as the record. I have looked at a read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Guide | Partner
July 12, 2024 12:48
I can't be sure without trying it, but a webhook to a 3rd party app may not get around the naming issues you mentioned in your original post. If it w...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.