• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
ajithmurali on July 25, 2024
Hello, I set up a domain verification for my app according to instructions in the doc : https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/creating-an-app#add-a-verified-domain However, while i am able to get it initially approved, it disappears read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
myera on July 25, 2024
I'm developing an integration using the HubSpot Calling Extensions SDK. Currently, I'm facing an issue: whenever I navigate between pages, the widget restarts. I would like to know if it's possible to navigate between pages without the widget restar read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
kadenk on July 25, 2024
I am trying to set up the Hubspot Forms API to be able to pull form submissions in a specific time frame and have been unsuccessful. What is the best way to be able to pull these form submissions? My end product just needs to include Date and F read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SnovielLopes on July 25, 2024
Use Case: I want to display the email sent to my receipents from hubspot campaign in my other application called Next. User Story:James is teller of ABC bank who has sent offer to Mark who is the Bank account holder ,Now when james logs in to th read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
AHafer on July 25, 2024
Could someone please help? What I'm trying to do for one of our teams at work is to use the search api for a custom object and obtain the total number per stage of the specific pipeline, circled below: I am able to do this when it's a deal and read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted solution
Top Contributor
July 25, 2024 10:38
Hi @AHafer , I recorded a video running through how you can search for custom objects based on the stage they're in within the pipeline. Ult...read more
Arundas on July 25, 2024
In the new "Insert Data" tab we have hese 3 options. Say, i am creaitng a workflow under deals. suppose the message is : Hey "first_name" (from contact) , this is your "deal_name" (from deal). I want the first name to be the name of the co read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
teja21 on July 25, 2024
Here in users api, I can see RoleIds[] but what it contains and for none superadmin roles also it provides empty RoleIds[]. Can anybody clear me? It will be a great help. And following are access provided to the users.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Elite Partner
July 25, 2024 05:33
Hey @teja21 - The roleID will be that of the permission set assigned to the user. The permission set ID can be found at the end of the URL fro...read more
SBouhamidi on July 24, 2024
Hello guys: can anyone on how can i link react js project to hubspot ? I have tried 2 method (the first one it's suggestion Cors Problem and the second ; TypeError: url_1.URL is not a constructor). here's my code if someone could help: impor read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 25, 2024 05:43
Thank you for your feesback. What I want to acheive is when the user will fill the form, they will be added to hubspot contacts? I used React js for ...read more
CSteinbach on July 24, 2024
I was using the default merge duplicates code and updated the property that I need to merge contacts by which is "rim_no" (a unique customer identifyer in our database). I have set up the API key in "Secrets" but after a lot of trouble shooting, I j read more
Community Manager
July 25, 2024 04:28
Hi @CSteinbach and welcome to the Community! We are delighted to have you join us! Thank you for asking the Community and for sharing the code! ...read more
OscarCC on July 24, 2024
Hello, I have a configured workflow that triggers a webhook to the following endpoint: ' https://sia.uvirtual.org/hubspotPruebas/deal '. This endpoint expects a POST request with body: {dealId: 'xxxxx'}. When I execute the POST request from Postman, read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 25, 2024 07:29
Hello, @Jaycee_Lewis . Thank you for your response! The webhook is sent through an action in a workflow. I'm attaching screenshots of the workflow ...read more
MTatlow on July 24, 2024
Hello, I need to work with the CRM Objects API to update 'Berth Object' schema to exclude the 'Berth Code' property from the searchableProperties and secondaryDisplayProperties. I am unsure as to how to do this as we do not have a designated hubspot read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
July 24, 2024 11:55
@MTatlow wrote: Hello, I need to work with the CRM Objects API to update 'Berth Object' schema to exclude the 'Berth Code' property from the sear...read more
RM456 on July 24, 2024
Hi there, There was an issue recently reported by a customer where they update the email address of a contact, and when we post an event update to the contact it reverts the email address back to the original value. The event API method us read more
Community Manager
July 24, 2024 15:42
Hey, @RM456 👋 Thank you very much for sharing this information. And for sharing the workaround. If you have a moment, filing a support ticket ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.