• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
MicoleDev on September 25, 2022
Hi, I am testing Hubspot CRM for future integration into our platform. After I try to create a custom object schema I get this exception error: Authentication credentials not found. This API supports both API Key and OAuth 2.0 authenti (t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
September 25, 2022 15:55
I agree with you that this is weird. There is a pilot that you have to request access to allowing you to use OAuth to create schemas. That is t...read more
DDabell on September 24, 2022
I'm not able to see information from my team because of this error. It's not clear who I need to contact to get it fixed or which bulletin board it should be part of. I don't know which label to apply, below. please take a look and reach out t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
PKamble2 on September 23, 2022
Hi, We have been using apikey to authenticate single send api to send email in our integration. As per https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/intro-to-auth , should we migrate to Oauth authentication since apikey is going to be sunset?
0 upvote
0 Reply
Kabaja on September 23, 2022
Hello there, We're new to HubSpot. We were able to create products, Associate them with deals by line_items, and associate Deals with companies using the API. Questions: 1# In the Deals UI, there is no association label with the line_items or Pr read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
luisgalli on September 23, 2022
Hi people, I'm trying to create a action with a input field using a contact token, but I'm not able to do this. I have somes actions with input fields, but without contact token. Maybe my payload to create action is wrong. This is an example t read more
Contributor | Platinum Partner
September 23, 2022 13:26
@luisgalli I created a custom workflow action the other day and was able to include an input field with contact tokens. Here's part of my payload w...read more
Solved
TwoPointZero on September 23, 2022
Hello, I have a question about this. I use hubspot on my wordpress site and I am unsure whether or not the upcoming changes to API will affect my connection from my site to my hubspot account. I use the hubspot plugin to connect my site to hubspot a read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Community Manager
September 23, 2022 10:08
Hi, @TwoPointZero 👋 This change does not affect the HubSpot WordPress plugin or its functionality. Best, Jaycee
Faslo on September 23, 2022
Hi, I am working on a Custom Workflow Action ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/automation/custom-workflow-actions ) and I have some questions about it. I'll start with our problem: we have a set of Forms (both Hubspot Lead Forms a read more
NParimi on September 22, 2022
Hello, I am consuming Deals search api v3. Here is my query: client . crm . deals . searchApi . doSearch ( { filterGroups : [{ filters : [{ operator : 'GTE' , propertyName : 'closedate' , value : ( new read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Member | Diamond Partner
September 23, 2022 00:23
Hey @ NParimi Can you change the operator to EQ Hope this helps! If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the co...read more
RossRaffin on September 22, 2022
I recently used the "Google tag manager" integration to get GA4 on my site. GA4 has started taking in data, and the source code on Hubspot pages lists the Google Tag Manager as being installed. However, when I try to preview the page in Tag manage read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
kaufmannie on September 22, 2022
In past when developing pipeline that pushed data to hubspot via API, i had to create a developer account and test account. I then had to manually copy over objects, properties, etc. There are now "sandbox" accounts which the docs say can be us read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Member | Diamond Partner
September 23, 2022 00:27
Hey @ kaufmannie It is not feasible to create a sandbox environment for data insertion into hubspot. We recommend using portals other...read more
ADíaz on September 22, 2022
Hi guys, So everything was working perfectly but recently I've been having trouble using the desing tools, specifically with some modules. In the design manager I get Error: Internal Error but it doesn´t say what's wrong. If I check the console read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
September 23, 2022 13:22
Hello! An awesome work-around I've found to get more context on an "Internal Error" for a module is to: Pull a module into your local development e...read more
Solved
VPellicano on September 22, 2022
I'm storing the time_zone of the datestamp in a hubDB table. I need to display the date and time with the correct zone that the user is currently in Need: Start Date/Time: {{ row.time_start|datetimeformat("%B %e, %Y, %I:%M %p %Z",{{users_cur read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
September 22, 2022 20:54
So {{ to_local_time(row.time_start) }} will convert your row.time_start to local time. But there's probably a step missing here because ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.