• Zapier
Sort by:
Most Recent
  • Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
  • CTo on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    0 Replies
    I am currently using email event version 1 API to get email clicks, open and delivered events within a certain time frame. I am getting back from the API marketing email clicks for a certain contact but when I go to Husbpot Contact Activity I don't...
  • AEglinskas on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Error explained in the URL: https://.....&error_description=Callback URL mismatch. https://api-eu1.hubspot.com/oauthor/v1/jira/verify is not in the list of allowed callback URLs Image: How to resolve this?
    Community Manager
    September 24, 2021 13:12
    @AEglinskas , I am looking into this!
  • WSuren on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello, On the V3 API itself, this page , I try out the Update a batch of deals function for python and it works on the page with the given input data, giving a 200 return code. But when I copy paste exactly that code as python to my local...
    Community Manager
    September 24, 2021 11:22
    @taran42 , eventually I will have a tshirt with your name and python on it. It won't be weird 😜 Until then, could you help out here?
  • JeffBantz on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    We love Custom Code actions in Workflows, but have run into growing confusion on our team about what is being done in each action and what workflow is it being done in. In our situation, we are not using the results of the Custom Code Action further...
    Community Manager
    September 24, 2021 11:15
    @JeffBantz Thank you for the feedback and thoughts. Also, glad you like the tool! I shared with the team and they also loved the feedback. ...
  • rajnishpatel on September 24, 2021
    1 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Team, I am working on an Integration app for the hubspot. I want to create a custom workflow action for my app which will be available in the workflow in user account. I am getting an error 404 Resource not found while creating workflow actio...
    Community Manager
    September 24, 2021 10:36
    @paragjagdale 👋 Any advice you can offer here? 😀
  • Solved
    MStoja on September 24, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi all , Q: The API key in the Custom Code in Webhooks has to be the Hubspot API key or it can be another one ? Example an API for mParticle
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    September 24, 2021 04:04
    Hi @MStoja , Are you talking about the webhook action or the custom code action? If it is the ' custom code action ', you can set any secret you...
  • BCavanagh on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello Hubspot team, I am attempting to pass information from hubspot to mParticle using a webhook but there are a few problems I need clarification on. Is there any documentation that you can provide with more instruction? Currently there is no su...
    Guide | Diamond Partner
    September 24, 2021 00:46
    Hi @BCavanagh , This blog explains a lot about webhooks, webhook extensions and the webhook API. One of those 3 should be the correct solut...
  • Hélder on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hello! I have a public approved application in HubSpot marketplace (already with some customers). I notice the SKU of the products were not syncing correctly and found some post about changing the internal settings mapping from 'sku' to 'hs_...
    Community Manager
    September 24, 2021 10:25
    @himanshurauthan , any advice here?
  • mswinimer on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    2 Replies
    I have a page that only shows my form after completing a quiz (and there are 3 different forms depending on your answers). I want to run the hbspt.forms.create({...}) snippet from within the function which sets innerHTML of my target div to be the ...
    Top Contributor | Gold Partner
    September 23, 2021 11:42
    Hi @mswinimer , thank you for writing in the forum. This is definately possible, you just need to wrap your form in a function that has a arguement...
  • Yto01 on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    3 Replies
    Hi guys, I'm trying to create a webhook on the lastmodifieddate property for the contact company and deal objects. Here is the API feedback I get: 'Property `lastmodifieddate` is not able to be subscribed to. See https://developers.hubspot.com/docs...
    Community Manager
    September 24, 2021 11:10
    Hey @Yto01 Apologies for my misinformation, I researched a bit more and you cannot subscribe to it 😥 Worthy of an idea however
  • ArnieK on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi everyone, I am trying to develop a NodeJS program to create email engagements on a client's Hubspot. I have done everything but the creation of the engagement. I have found a sample code of a note engagement but I can't find one for email eng...
    Community Manager
    September 24, 2021 07:15
    Hey @ArnieK I gather that you found the sample on node tab of the dev docs here. If you go back to the json and look at the example, scroll ...
  • pawanarora on September 23, 2021
    0 upvotes
    1 Replies
    Hi Community, I have created a CRM Custom Schema i.e. Applications successfully. Now, I am trying to insert a Custom Object (Record) into this schema by using following API in PHP: crm/v3/objects/<objectType>/?hapikey=********************...
    Top Contributor | Gold Partner
    September 23, 2021 12:04
    Hello @pawanarora , thanks for writing here. Let's take it step-by-step. 1. First you created the schema by "POST"ing to /crm/v3/schemas/{your-cus...
Top solution authors
Recent contributors
Solutions
Create post
Top solution authors
Recent contributors