State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
RuudVerstraeten on March 06, 2024
Has anyone worked with the new Orders object in HubSpot yet? We're trying to integrate our Point-of-sale system to HubSpot and create orders, but cannot find any API documentation on this object. Background: we've already connected the new Shopi read more
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Platinum Partner
March 07, 2024 00:30
@RuudVerstraeten Hi. In my case, it looked similar to other custom objects. What I have tried is reading and writing the order object. ...read more
stheo on February 20, 2024
Hello HubSpot Community, In our business case, we encounter a need to access more than 10,000 results in our search API calls. Presently, we generate reports based on the last modified date of deals, updating our database daily with changed deals. read more
Participant
February 21, 2024 04:39
Hi @Jaycee_Lewis , Thanks so much for the reply and your suggestion. I just posted in ideas community here you will find the link. BR, Spyros...read more
Singenuity on February 13, 2024
Hi everyone, I set up the Zendesk integration from the HubSpot app marketplace and I am having issues getting the integration to automatically run the sync when a field is updated in Zendesk. Everything seems to be working great, but I find myse read more
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 14, 2024 08:09
Hey @Singenuity , unfortunately we have no control on when these items sync as they kind of queue up first and do checks as well. We're a bit at t...read more
SJohnson0 on January 24, 2024
So I am not sure why, I know I am passing the right association type id and I have passed the id s an int and a string and for some reason my serverless function for my UI Extension is creating records but it is not associating the record in my cust read more
Community Manager
January 25, 2024 16:51
Hi, @SJohnson0 Thanks for your question. It's great to see you're taking a hands-on approach to troubleshooting. Remember, our community thrives ...read more
Solved
TWallen on January 17, 2024
Workato is our integration platform to connect HubSpot with our ERP system. For the last year, we've had an integration to create HubSpot users from the ERP system employees. We've created a custom action to Create the User following this docume read more
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
January 18, 2024 21:33
Hi @TWallen 👋 I've just managed to replicate the issue you've described. Seems to be related to the empty "primaryTeamId" key-value pair. When...read more
Solved
AJPalmerAllied on January 08, 2024
I'm looking to create a workflow that when a deal is signed and moved to "Closed Won," it intergrates and creates a new customer/contact in QuickBooks automatically. All the pertinent company/billing information in Hubspot woud then be available to read more
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
January 08, 2024 17:30
@AJPalmerAllied do your deals have quotes associated? If so, you can use workflows to trigger based on your closed won criteria to create an ...read more
SJohnson0 on January 03, 2024
const associationsResponse = await hubspotClient . crm . associations . getApiAssociations ( 0 , contactId , 2 ) ; i keep getting the errow ' Property 'getApiAssociations' does not exist on type 'Associations read more
Top Contributor
January 10, 2024 23:49
Hi @SJohnson0 👋 You might consider using the HubSpot CRM "Read Contact" endpoint . The documentation gives the following example where Node i...read more
tramlam on December 28, 2023
Hi there, I currently have issues with active installs while buidling a connector between my app and HubSpot. Active installs are defined as the number of unique HubSpot production accounts , unaffiliated with your organization, showing successf read more
January 03, 2024 02:36
@Jaycee_Lewis Hi Jaycee, I just got a confirmation from the marketplace team that Apps/integrations do not require marketplace listings to be inst...read more
IMonzon on December 21, 2023
Hi everyone! I'm new at HubSpot and I'm catching up, so far it seems to be nicely documented. Here's my question: I need to integrate this with an already existent process. The process is: 1) List reports, modifed date, owner and folder. 2) Select read more
December 30, 2023 15:02
Hey, just a follow up, do you have idea where can I look for? if it does not exists, how can I think the approach? Should I use export to get the tit...read more
kelvinb on November 28, 2023
Background: we use Amplitude to record web activity anonymously. As soon as a user fills out our form to express interest in our services, we use the onFormSubmit to find the email address and call the identify API to attach to the user's anonymous read more
Community Manager
December 06, 2023 17:21
Hi, @kelvinb 👋 Quick update from the community side of things: I'll look at your delay example and try to reproduce on my end For testing ...read more
Smanstey on November 14, 2023
We use Zendesk as a support tool for the end users of our solution, Hubspot is our CRM for customers - we would not want Zendesk invidiual contact data in our Hubspot CRM. The challenge we have is that we need visibility of the Zendesk tickets b read more
Contributor
November 16, 2023 03:08
Hi @jaycee To clarify, looking for a low code / no code solution or integration if such a thing exists? We don't use Service elements in Hubs...read more
TBalsløv on October 27, 2023
We are using a sync job to migrate data from our production database to hubspot by extracting all contacts and updating them back into Hubspot. We are however not seeing all the contacts returned via the API ( https://legacydocs.hubspot.com/docs/met read more
October 27, 2023 09:10
No we did not. We prefer to leave the code as is for now (risk and time), if we can get the endpoint to work as promised in the docs. But thanks for ...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.