APIs & Integrations

ton

api delay

SOLVE

we are integtrated with Hubspot and we are pulling contact lists and then contacts when user select one list.
Ours clients are creating new lists and when we call your api to get the lists, newlly created lists are not included in the response immediately

can you tell me why there is delay until newly created lists apear, and how long could it be

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

api delay

SOLVE

Hi @ton 

I can confirm that there is a minor delay between lists being created by the UI and being available to fetch via the API. However, this is a very minor delay. 

Could you shed some light on the length of the delays you're experiencing currnetly as depending on the length of the delay, this could be something different.

Product Manager @ HubSpot

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Willson
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

api delay

SOLVE

Hi @ton 

I can confirm that there is a minor delay between lists being created by the UI and being available to fetch via the API. However, this is a very minor delay. 

Could you shed some light on the length of the delays you're experiencing currnetly as depending on the length of the delay, this could be something different.

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Upvotes
ton

api delay

SOLVE

Hi Matthew,

thanks for the answer; if it is minot, that should not be a problem; let me investigate a bit more and will get back with info

Best,