APIs & Integrations

vinodrs
Participant

allowlist my IP address in Hubspot

Dear Team

I am doing continuous assurance for my company. I am using automation scripts( it's a headless web connection because the API doesn't have the details required for assurance activities like last login, MFA status, Federation status, and Role of each user. ). 

I need to allowlist the IP address that is coming into Hubspot. How do I do that?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @vinodrs 

Would you be able to clarify here what your endgoal is around allowlisting IPs - Currently, the only functionality we provide to allowlist addresses is via our Email Marketing tool, see here

Thanks!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Upvotes
vinodrs
Participant

Dear Team,

I am currently generating continuous assurance reports by automation for my Team. For this, I would like to retrieve the below information

• User Email address
  • User Role
  • Last Login date
  • Created date
  • MFA status
  • Is the user federated

How do I retrieve these data? Is there a way to retrieve programmatically?

0 Upvotes
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @vinodrs 

Thanks for the clarification here! I can confirm that we do not currently have any APIs that allow you to query HubSpot User information. 

If you would like such a users API added, please upvote and comment on this existing feature request: REST API FOR USERS AND TEAMS. I've just upvoted it myself.

I recommend including as much detail as possible per these best practices. The more the product teams understand a feature's use case, the more accurate they will be when scoping the feature.

Thanks!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Upvotes