APIs & Integrations

sagar1
Miembro

accessing the test portals via the Api for specific account

resolver

I Have a Question Regarding the Portals. so  I Have CreatedThe Red Circled Part I want to Access Via the Api if AvalaibleThe Red Circled Part I want to Access Via the Api if Avalaible the Test Account for my Account,I can access the the Apis using the key and the OAuth. But the thing is that i want to access the accounts portal via the Api in the Application.

How Can i do that Can any One guide Me With Process or  any Link that can be Helpfull enough

Thanks.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @sagar1.

Happy to clarify. Going forward, though, please create a new post for questions unrelated to the original post.

By "activities," are you referring to engagements like notes, one-on-one emails, tasks, meetings, and calls?

If so, there's no way to retrieve all engagements associated with a given owner with a filter. Instead, you must use the Get all engagements endpoint and then sort through for engagements with the ownerId you need.

If I have misunderstood you and you are referring to all activities which appear on a contact's timeline, you will have to use several different APIs. See my recent response to this thread for an example.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Welcome, @sagar1.

API keys and OAuth tokens are tied to individual accounts (portals). It is not possible to access more than one account with a single API key or OAuth token, even if your user exists in both accounts.

That said, could you describe your use case in greater detail? Perhaps I am misunderstanding your question.

Isaac Takushi

0 Me gusta
sagar1
Miembro

resolver

Thankyou for the reply, i want to ask you a Question regarding the contacts Api.

Can i get the Activities using some kind of filter for a specified user.(not in the Dashboard using the come kind of Api).

I have Searched lot for the Api regarding this but i could not get it. Can you guide me.

Thankyou.

0 Me gusta
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi, @sagar1.

Happy to clarify. Going forward, though, please create a new post for questions unrelated to the original post.

By "activities," are you referring to engagements like notes, one-on-one emails, tasks, meetings, and calls?

If so, there's no way to retrieve all engagements associated with a given owner with a filter. Instead, you must use the Get all engagements endpoint and then sort through for engagements with the ownerId you need.

If I have misunderstood you and you are referring to all activities which appear on a contact's timeline, you will have to use several different APIs. See my recent response to this thread for an example.

Isaac Takushi

0 Me gusta