APIs & Integrations

Robonvashon
Participant

Zoom integration: Password does not appear in invitation

Hello, I've integrated Mac Outlook Calendar and Zoom into HS, using the HS integration tools.  When someone books a meeting via my HS link, the Zoom meeting details do not include the password.  I have passwords on in Zoom.

When I book via Zoom, the password is included in the calendar event.

How do I get the password included in the calendar event when someone books via HS?

Thanks,

Rob

5 Réponses
JButler8
Participant

Has there been any resolution to this? I just recently connected our Zoom account to Hubspot, but I noticed that the meeting passcode is not being added to the meeting invite when someone books through the Hubspot meeting link. I worry that this is a security risk if we continue to use the Hubspot meeting link to book meetings when a meeting passcode is not being sent out like it should. Upon further review, it looks like any meeting that is booked through the Hubspot meeting link is automatically changing the zoom setting to enable the waiting room versus allowing the passcode to be sent out in the meeting invite.

Krystina
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

@Robonvashon ,

Good question! I'm not sure there is a solution to this yet. 🤦🏼‍♀️

This just started happening recently as Zoom began making quick software updates amid COVID-19, and password-protected meetings became more prevalent as security became more of an issue. 

In looking through the Meeting Link and integrations settings in HubSpot, nothing stands out to me as a potential solution. Sames goes for reviewing Zoom's settings. 

Gave you an upvote though to try and get this post some more visibility. Perhaps someone else has an answer...also tagging some experts here who may be able to help. 

Best of luck! If I figure anything out, I'll circle back. 

@willsmith @Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as a solution.
Krystina Gillenwater
A B2B Revenue Operations (RevOps) Firm.
HubSpot Diamond Partner BadgeA Diamond Solutions Partner
Book 15 Minutes with Krystina »
Robonvashon
Participant

Thank you.  It is a mystery.  A coder friend said, "I bet they didn't code it."  Seems like an easy fix if the right person knew about it.

Seems pretty important too, given the Zoom bomb stuff.

Rob

KristineT
Participant

I completely agree! I was quite surprised seeing this was not available. I'm eagerly following this thread to check the changes that will be made.
Robonvashon
Participant

Thanks.  I'm a bit confused that a an answer has not yet been provided. 

0 Votes