APIs & Integrations

PLaVigna
Membre

Zapier , Trello and Monday Integrations just stopped working.

Hello

For the last 3 years we used Zapier  to connect to trello and create cards whenever a deal status changes to a certain step.  This has worked with no issues for 3 years.  In June we migrsated over to Monday.com and cretaed a native integration to HS as well as a similar Zapier integration .  They both worked right away.  Around July 22nd everything stopped working (trello too) that was coming in from HS.  It will no longer pass any data over and we dont know why. 

We recreated the connections and still just does not work.  At this point everyone is pointing fingers at each other.  Has anyone experiences anything like this?   The Monday Native integration and Zapier are two different ways to connect to HS and both do not work anymore which leads me to believe something is going on with HS as when we set those up they just worked. 

Can anyone shed light on this?

0 Votes
2 Réponses
dennisedson
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Hey @PLaVigna 

Apologies for delay in response.  Are you getting any error messaging with this?

@Kevin-C , not sure how much you are using Zapier these days, but have you noticed any issues?

0 Votes
Kevin-C
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions

Hey @PLaVigna 

and thanks for the tag @dennisedson . Not too much lately but I'd happen to find the zapier incedent history. seems like have been experiencing issue the last week or two of last month!

Hubspot has also been making a lot (and I mean a lot) of changes in the last month or so. So I would be surprised if something is slipping through the cracks. 

Sorry not an answer but I hope that helps calm whomever you report to lol. 

best

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev