APIs & Integrations

ELichon
Contributor

Zapier / HubSpot form > Ticket issues

SOLVE

I have data from another form provider that I am passing via Zapier to a HubSpot "Create Form Submission in HubSpot".

I'm running into an error on this step:

The request is not valid
errors: Error in 'fields.agency_name'. Field 'agency_name' isn't in form definition Error in 'fields.ad_details'. Field 'ad_details' isn't in form definition Error in 'fields.co_op_status'. Field 'co_op_status' isn't in form defini

I can't find any documentation for what "isn't in form definition" means, but each of the mentioned fields is in the form, is named exactly the same, is mapped, is allowed on forms and bots.

I can get past this error if I turn SkipValidation to True, but then the Data Out for that step is:

id: This action returns no data

The ticket is created from the form, but there is no info passed to the ticket.

Can anyone help me with either the "isn't in form definition" or the id with validation turned off?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks @ELichon .

I checked with the internal team and yes it is currently not possible to pass ticket fields via the forms API. The response from Willson in this thread still holds true.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
ELichon
Contributor

SOLVE

According to this post it looks like a Form submission via API isn't able to pass any ticket fields to a ticket? Even if the fields in a form are ticket fields?

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks @ELichon .

I checked with the internal team and yes it is currently not possible to pass ticket fields via the forms API. The response from Willson in this thread still holds true.

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for your post @ELichon .

@Bryantworks and @miljkovicmisa , would you be able to weigh in here?

0 Upvotes