APIs & Integrations

Hubmonks
Membro

You've reached the maximum number allowed per application (750) in Timeline Event API

I've created an APP to create Timeline event on new appoitment schedule in Acuity Scheduling.

Now the issue is I can't create more than 750 timeline event per application. 

So after timeline event reaches 750, It won't work. Is there are alternative option in HubSpot?

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

You've reached the maximum number allowed per application (750) in Timeline Event API

Hi @Hubmonks 

When you mention alternative, are you looking to handle this from directly within your HubSpot Portal or are you looking to see if there is a possibility of increasing the limit? 

If so, I can confirm that the API is the only way to create these events and this is currently a hard limit of 750 events per application at the moment. I will however be sure to pass this feedback on internally.

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Avaliação positiva
warrencm
Participante

Hi @Willson ,

My understanding of the link you posted is that there is a hard limit of 750 event types per app, rather than a limit on the number of events themselves (each of which would be of a certain event type).

Do you know if the hard limit of 750 pertains to the creation of event types only or also to the creation of individual events? If so, is there any hard limit on the number of events (as opposed to event types) that can be created by an app?

Thanks,

Chris

0 Avaliação positiva