APIs & Integrations

SpeedySprint
Participant

Writing (integrate) from Web Site application to Hubspot

Hi

I am looking for advice and/or resource in helping to integrate customer data from our webs site. The web site has been developed in Laravel version 5.8, PHP and Java. Customer data from the web site application is required to be written to the following Hubspot objects:

1. Contacts

2. Companies

3. Deals

There will some validation to avoid duplicate customer records and 'attaching' new deals to existing customers. No write back to the web application is required.

Thank you

Manzer 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @SpeedySprint,

I hope all is well with you 😄

When looking to create contact/deal/companies object in HubSpot, you can refer to the following API endpoints:

1. Create a new contact | Contacts API

2. Create a Deal | Deals API

3. Create a Company | Companies API

HubSpot will also deduplicate contacts by email address: Deduplicate contacts, companies, deals, tickets, and products.

Additionally, you can refer to this documentation - CRM associations overview to learn more about associations between objects.

SpeedySprint
Participant

Hi Wendy

Thank you so much for your response.

Can you recommend or refer me to developers and/or programmers who can assist us with this integration. 

Regards

Manzer

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @SpeedySprint,

While we do not custom build/maintain API integrations on your team behalf and you'd need an in-house team to upkeep and implement the integration for your team, we do have a technical services that your team can look into: HubSpot | Technical Consulting.

Additionally, if you faced any issues using the HubSpot APIs, feel free to reach back out here on our Developer forum where we can help provide you with guidance.

0 Upvotes