APIs & Integrations

NBP
Top Contributor

Workflow response monitoring

Hello,

With the developer account, each app have a monitoring section with "API calls" "Webhooks" and "CRM Extensions" tabs. This is very usefull.

But, I can't find infos for "Workflows Extension" calls ?

Is it somewhere or should I create the "idea" for this ?

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @NBP 

When you create a Workflow Extension this will add the option to your Workflows in-App. Along with this, the execution of the extension will also be monitorable via the Action Log within the Workflows tool in-App.

This will show what occurs when this extension is triggered including post data or errors that are encountered. 

I hope this helps!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
NBP
Top Contributor

Hello @Willson ,

Thank you for your quick answer.

Ok if I understand, the "Action Log within the Workflows tool in-App" is the place where HubSpot customer can see the logs of their workflows.

But I'm looking for a developper view to see what happen at the "app level". The same tool who exists for "API calls" for example (see screenshot), 

screen_api_calls.jpg

But I'm looking for all workflows extension calls for the app for all HubSpot customer who use this workflow extension.

0 Upvotes
Willson
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @NBP 

If you're looking to have monitoring for your Workflow Extension calls via the Monitoring tab, this is currently not supported and as per your original post, would recommend you create an idea for this via our Ideas Forum

Thanks!

Product Manager @ HubSpot
0 Upvotes
NBP
Top Contributor

Hello @Willson,

Ok, thank you.

So, I created the idea here : Idea "Workflow Extension calls in Monitoring tab" 

0 Upvotes